𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑

TW: BLOOD, VIOLENCE, PTSD OF PHYSICAL ABUSE

Y/N's POV

They continued talking to me about their plans of taking over Hell, and it took all of my willpower to not roll my eyes. They were incredibly self-absorbed with their plans. At this point, they were just wasting time. 

Vox vaguely reminded me of Alastor. He had a pin-striped suit, as well as a smile, but it wasn't the same. I couldn't put my finger on it, but it was very different. 

Surprisingly, they didn't think to sedate me again. They thought I was injured enough to not need it, which was foolish on their part.

I could feel the tension between me and Al when we had talked. I didn't know what to say. I felt bad for lying to him, but I had done it for a good reason. 

I shook the feeling from my mind and slowly sat up from the floor. Both of them looked at me. "What are you going to do to him?"

Velvet giggled. "Well, if you cooperate, then we won't kill him. But if you don't." She ran her thumb across her throat. 

"How am I supposed to believe that he is even here. He wasn't even with me when we left. I imagine you would've had to find him relatively close to where you found me. I want to see him."

A look of surprise crossed over Velvet's face, but Vox stepped in front of her, blocking it. "We don't know what you will do if we show you Alastor. We don't want you doing any funny business."

"I'm gonna be honest. I don't believe either of you." 

Vox raised an eyebrow and a serious expression seeped onto his face. He punched me in the same side of the face he had previously hit. My lip splitting even more. A dribble of blood came out of my nose. My whole face was pounding. 

"Vox...I thought we were done with the hitting?" He walked over slowly and looked at the pain flashing across my face. He smiled. 

Then he kicked me in the ribs. Over and over again. I felt multiple cracks, but I healed them up every time so they wouldn't puncture my lungs. I held myself in the fetal position. I didn't let myself lash out, because I wanted them to suffer once I learned their weaknesses. 

My mind flashed back to what had happened to me with Jared. It started flashing before my eyes. All of the kicking, the punching, and the throwing. I was going to have a panic attack. It all came hitting at me, hurting just as much as what Vox was doing. 

Tears started to roll down my face and I heard Vox and Velvet laughing. They enjoyed seeing me in pain. Velvet joined in and took out her knife. My arms were bare, so she went for my shoulders. She sliced across them, trying to release as much blood as possible. 

 I cried out, not knowing if it was in my mind or if it was out loud. "AL I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO."

I screamed out loud and threw my hand towards them. The pain and all noise suddenly stopped. I heard them slam against the back wall. The blood from my shoulder started to pool around me. A loud blast sounded from the back wall, but I was in too much pain to be bothered. 

A hand grabbed my shoulder and I flinched away from it. "Y/n, it's me, Millie." I looked up from the ground, my black tears still slipping down my face. It really was her, she was there, smiling down at me. I grasped her hands and looked towards the two Overlords.

Instead of them, I saw a huge shadow. The room started turning into static. 

"Hͥ̽ͣ̃̔o̯̱̊͊͢w̦̺̐̐͟ ḑ̴̞͛̒ā̤̓̍͘r̴̨̦͕̝ẹ̿͋̒̕ y҉̃̀̋̑o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇ t̲̂̓ͩ̑o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇c͕͗ͤ̕̕ḣ̖̻͛̓ ḣ̖̻͛̓ẹ̿͋̒̕r̴̨̦͕̝?"

His antlers became twisted and deformed. His hands became razor-sharp claws. He swiped them towards the Overlords and I saw blood and sparks cover the walls. Vox's tv head fell to the floor, separated from his sparking body. 

I got up slowly and walked in-between Velvet and Alastor. She had multiple cuts across her torso, but they weren't very deep. I took the knife out from my boot and brought it closer to her. 

I plunged the knife into her abdomen and watched the life drain from her eyes. I didn't even give her a chance to say anything. No one gets to bring back my trauma.

 I turned around and was faced with a still raging Alastor. I looked over his shoulder towards Millie. "Give us a second." 

She walked out of the room at a brisk pace, not wanting to stay when Alastor was angry. I looked back at him and saw that his eyes and form had gone back to normal. His smile was not there, just a thin line. He cupped my cheek. 

"Are you okay?"

I leaned against him until our heads rested against each other. "All the...memories...came back. I was powerless. I couldn't even fight back." I felt tears prick my eyes and fall down my cheeks. 

"But you did fight back my dear." I nodded and pulled a small smile. 

"Al I feel so weak. I'm sorry that I lied to you, but I'm so tired." I felt like my body was bruised. My insides were healed but it still felt like my ribs were broken. 

As he held my shoulder, I realized it was still bleeding. I imagined it healing and it only took a couple of seconds. 

He tilted my head up by my chin. "You are a force to be reckoned with. No one can take that away from you." He hugged me close to him. My head rested on his shoulder. 

"But Al, they did take it away from me. I couldn't control anything, they hurt me, over and over again."

"You are strong, and you were resourceful. We completed what we came here to do. We are stronger together." I hugged him closer to me. I felt a tear prick the bare skin on my shoulder.

He whispered, "I thought I was going to lose you." A small wave of surprise hit my chest. I had never thought Al would be one to cry. I patted his head and hugged him closer. It was nice having the other piece of me back. "I never said it back to you y/n. And I regret it so much."

He pulled away and looked at me, holding my shoulders. Silent tears fell down his cheeks. "I love you. And I will always be by your side, no matter what." I smiled. Because I was crying, a small hiccup leaped out. We both gave small laughs, but he leaned his head against mine. 

"I love you too Al."

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry, this was a shorter chapter, but school is starting back up and I have a lot of other work to do. Chapters might be a little shorter, but I will still try to post one every day. If not, it might move to once a week, it just depends on the amount of work that I have. 

I will start changing the time that I post them from around 8:00 in the morning to the afternoon. Feel free to leave suggestions about where I should take the story, and hear your feedback about it!