Chapter 42)

"WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" Mason cried and cried from his room, waking Dimitri and I from our short-lived sleep.

"I'll get it." Dimitri said

"Thanks love."

Mason and I had come home a little over a week ago and things have gone as smoothly as they could with a newborn. Dimitri has been the best father ever. 

_______

I woke up to a strand of light shining through my curtains. A waft of the smell of bacon reached my nose and I found myself getting out of my warm blankets.

I walked into the kitchen and found a site that I have dreamed and dreamed about, Dimitri in ONLY an apron cooking breakfast.

"Good Morning Roza"

"Am I still asleep, because this is too good to be true."

"Nope." Dimitri popped the P and grinned at me.

I sauntered over and gave him a kiss that showed everything that I felt for him.

"WAAAAAAAAAHHHH"

"I knew that wouldn't last too long, I'll get Mason he's probably just hungry." I let go of Dimi, smacked him on his bare ass, then walked to my  baby to see how to make him stop crying. 

I picked up Mason and fed him. Then I walked back to where my husband is making breakfast. 

Dimitri came over and hugged me and our son. Everyone happy. This was the picture perfect moment. This is perfect. 

I kissed Dimitri and just made it better.