Chapter 19)

August 23, 2012-

"Duuh duh du du duuh duh du du" the music cued my entrance into the room. I glanced at the Belikov sisters dressed in black, and then to Lissa wearing the most grandiose of all the bridesmaids smiling back at me. I beamed and began the slow step towards marrying my other half. The wedding colors are white and black. My dress is tightly fitted, and white with a corset bodice which shows off all of my greatest physical attribute, with black lace for detail. I glanced at all of my friends and family with faces beaming with excitement and approval. I met eyes with Dimitri, his face shined with love and addoration. Finally I got to my place beside him. The priest began reciting the lines as Dimitri said under his breath, "You look absolutely stunning. I have never seen anything more beautiful than you, Roza."

"I Dimitri Belikov, take you Rosemarie Hathaway, to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part. And here to I pledge you my faithfulness." 

My turn. "I, Rosemarie Hathaway, take you Dimitri Belikov, to be my wedded husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'till death do us part. And here to I pledge you my faithfulness."

"Now you may kiss the bride."

Dimitri grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, lips meeting mine making it official. 

The priest pulled me and Dimitri and my parents, and his mom over to sign the forms.