Chapter 14)

I knocked on the Belikov door finally at my destination, though I have to admit it seems shorter when I'm not carrying garden bricks. 

"Rose! It's so good to see you, where is everyone that you said were coming?" Viktoria was the one who greeted me at the door. I took one good look at her. She looked mostly the same except she's pregnant. I couldn't help but feel so sad, I wanted life to be different for her from her sister's. 

"They are all at Mark and Oksana's, I have a story to tell before they all come."

"Then you better come on in" Viktoria said, but not before pulling me into a hug. 

I walked into the room, just as I remembered. It still reminded me of Dimitri just this time it is much less painful to look at. "Hey everybody, Rose is here. At the moment its just her."

Olena left the kitchen and came up and hugged me. "It's so good to see you, especially after you left so abruptly last time."

"Sorry about that, I had things to do."

"Don't worry about it. I just hope you know that you are my daughter."

I smiled, Olena treated me more like her daughter than my own mother did. And in a good way too.

"I will always remember that."

I saw Paul walk into the room. I was quick to pull him into a hug "Hi aunt Rose."

"Hey Paul. You look so old. How old are you now?"

"I'm 12. You don't need to act like I'm a little kid anymore." Paul said.

I stepped back "Right, sorry. I just missed you is all."

Paul looked back at me his eyes filled with remorse and looked so much like Dimitri's whenever he would bandage up a wound caused from practice. "It's cool."

I laughed. Paul was reminding me so much of Dimitri. 

Karolina and Sonya both came into the room. Sonya carrying her baby. Behind Karolina was a little girl, which I assumed was the baby I remembered. 

I strolled up "Hi, you must be Eva." I held out my hand for Karolina's daughter to shake. Instead she jumped onto me and gave me the best hug ever. 

"Yeah, you must be Rose." 

I laughed, I hope that if Dimitri and I ever have kids they will be like his family. 

"Now how did you know that?"

"You look just like what Paul told me. You are pretty, just like he said." 

For a four year old she is so smart. Paul blushed. 

I turned and hugged Sonya and her baby who's name is Zoya. Such a pretty girl. She looks a lot like her mom.

I finally turned and hugged Karolina. 

Yeva was in a rocking chair and smiling knowingly as if she knows what I'm about to tell them. I waved to her, she didn't strike me as the kind of person who likes to hug. 

"I have a story to tell you all. It's a long one so you should all sit down. I promise its a good story this time."

I poured my heart out to them. I cried at times and laughed at others. I let all of my emotion show. I wanted them to believe everything I said. 

After I was done I glanced at every single face each one processing everything I had said. It seemed they all believed me. 

Olena was the first to speak "Why don't you get your friends and my son and bring them here. I want to see Dimka so bad. In the mean time everyone needs to help get the house ready for our guests. You are staying here right?"

"Yeah, we only need two beds for the four of us. Keep in mind that Lissa even though she is queen she likes to be treated like a normal moroi."

"Of course sweetie. Do you want to take a car?"

"Yes, that will make it easier for Liss."

Olena tossed me the keys and showed me to the garage.