Chapter 3)

"Honey, I'm home" I told Dimitri.

"It's about time, I was getting lonely without you."

He came up behind me and snaked his arms around my waist, his lips lightly nibbling on my ear. The pleasure that gave was irresistible.

"I love you Roza, with all of my heart."

"I love you too."

"How was your thing with Abe?"

"It was good, turns out Sydney wanted to talk to me."

"Why?"

"I don't know, neither did my dad. Although, he said she told him to tell me that I might want you along, whatever that means. We are scheduled for a video chat at 8."

"Okay. Hmm, thats weird."

"I know, but whatever it is I'm sure it's important."

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him with all of my might. The kisses picked up and got more powerful, to the point where we started losing clothes.

*

I set up my computer according to Abe's instructions. There Sydney appeared on our computer screen.

"Hi" I greeted to my human friend.

"Hi, how have you two been?"

"I've been great, how about you Dimitri?"

"This has been the best time of my life, thanks to Rose." He said as he laced his fingers through mine. I flashed Dimitri a smile, which he returned.

"So, I hear you have something to tell us . . ."

"Um, yeah. Rose I never told you, but I am really interested in genetic's, and recently dhampir genetic's. After seeing you two in love, I couldn't resist finding a way for dhampirs to have children together, so I studied it. I officially have found a cure- if that's what you want to call it."

I sat there gaping, and with a stolen glance at Dimitri, I wasn't the only one.

Dimitri was the first to find his voice "How?"

"I have found a chemical that if injected to the male dhampir's blood, will cause the female dhampir's blood to react the same way it would if it were moroi. It is totally safe. I made complete sure it was safe, before I got the two of you involved."

"Well, I guess we have a lot of thinking and discussing to do. I will email you our decision later."

"Okay, well bye I guess."

At that I shut off the computer. WOW, what would we do? Dimitri and I stared at each other, both of us thinking intently, he was the first to speak.

"I think we should have kids."

"I want to, but I don't."

"Why not?"

"Why not? Why not, I could give you a million reasons why not!

1) I am only 19

2) How am I supposed to protect Lissa if we have kids?

3) I don't think I'm ready

4) I can't be a guardian if I spend my time raising kids

5) I don't want my kids growing up with parents like my mom

"I see, for what it's worth I think you would make an excellent mother, even at your age. Also, we live at court, which means that they won't grow up without parents."

"I think I need to talk to Lissa, are you okay with that?"

"Am I okay, I encourage it, she is your friend. I also think it will help you discover what you want, and need."

"Okay"

I kissed him lightly, grabbed my coat and left.