Chapter 4)

"Hey what's up?" Asked Lissa as she noticed I entered the room.

Motioning to Christian, I said "Can I talk to you alone?"

Christian took his cue and left, but not without smooching Liss. Those lovebirds made me sick sometimes. I'm not to judge though, I can only imagine what people observing Dimi and I must think.

"Well, I just talked to Sydney, and apparently she found a way Dimitri and I can have children" I said matter- of- factly.

"Rose! Oh my goodness, that's such good news! Um . . . Why am I the only one jumping up and down?"

"Well I'm not sure I'm ready for this, or if I will ever be."

Lissa sat there thinking, no doubt coming up with the best way to respond.

"Okay. How does Dimitri feel about this?"

"He says he is ready for kids, and that I would be an amazing mother."

"He is right. Have you guys remembered that you're not even married?"

"Yeah, I should propose sometime soon, shouldn't I?"

Lissa chuckled, most likely glad to have the witty Rose back.

"I just thought I should see his family with him first." I added.

"Of course you should, I will even pay for you guys to go."

"Oh Liss don't, you don't need to do that for me." I protested.

"After all that you've done for me, I am. Please let me help you this time."

"I'll talk to Dimitri about this."

Satisfied, she smiled.

"So, do you think our kids will be best friends?" Lissa teased

"I bet they would, but don't get your hopes up."

"Okay, fine. This changes everything doesn't it?"

"It sure does, I'm guessing Dimi and I were how Sydney was going to go public."

"It makes sense."

I squealed, and hugged my friend, excited about the possibilities. Lissa squealed too.

"I can't wait to see how our futures will end up to be!" Lissa added.

"Well, I should go so you an Christian can have some time alone." I winked at her.

Lissa laughed "Yeah, your probably right. Who knows what Christian's been doing while we have talked."

"What do ya want to bet he set something on fire, for pure entertainment."

"Ugh, don't remind me."

I leaned over gave her a hug, then walked out and left. Before leaving I asked "Hey, do you want me to go get Christian?"

"No thanks, I kinda want to go for a walk."

"Okay."