Chapter 15)

I knocked on Mark and Oksana's door right before I walked in. I figured I didn't need to wait for someone to let me in. As I entered I saw Dimitri in air sprung to action ready for anything or anyone to walk in. 

"Relax Hon, it's me." I said, hoping Dimitri would settle down, doubtful. 

His eyes glanced at me drinking in the sight of me dark with passion and worry. I met his gaze and walked toward him, pulling him into my embrace. "They are eager to see you finally." I whispered into his ear. Dimitri's tense body loosened against mine. I knew he felt like he lost fifty pounds of worry. I leaned back and looked at him, relief masked his features. He dipped his head and licked his lips, preparing for a kiss. I met him halfway. 

I heard a whistle in the background. "Is it just me or did the temperature rise like 30 degrees??" Christian smugly replied not long after the whistle. Ugh He sure knew how to ruin a moment. 

I pulled back from the kiss. I had one look at Dimitri, and from the grimace on his face I could tell that A) he didn't want it to end and B) he knew that I had to respond to that comment. "You tell us fire-boy, if its warmer then it must have been your fault!" Not my best comeback but it would have to do. 

"That's all you've got? Ha, that ain't nothing!" Christian fired back. 

"I'm just warming up. I decided to start slow so you would be able to keep up!" Ha! There! Take that  Fire-boy! 

"We better get going, the Belikovs will wonder where we are." Lissa interviened. With a quick glance I could tell Dimitri was glad she did too.

"Awe Liss, we were just having some fun." Christian beat me to it, though I would have said something that couldn't be confused with a childish whine. I swear when they have kids, Lissa will have to watch the kids and Christian. I feel bad for her, I wouldn't want that to deal with.