Chapter 11)

I followed Lissa to her room. I am so sore, standing watching a room motionless is so exhausting. I cannot wait until she starts going to Lehigh it will be so much better than standing still. I don't mind though, I will do whatever to protect Lissa, as the scar on my chest proves. 

"I am so glad that's over!" exclaimed Lissa

"You're telling me? At least you have been doing something all day!" I replied

"You're right, I am complaining too much. You do so much for me, and I seldom say thanks. I guess I just forget my manners sometimes." 

"Oh Lissa, I didn't mean that. Stop worrying about me. I mean it! I love guarding you, and wouldn't trade it for the world. However, that doesn't mean that it won't ever be tedious."

"Okay" Liss said not very reassuringly, it sucks that I can't tell for myself anymore. 

"So you know how Dimi and I are going to Russia soon?"

"Yeah, so?"

"I- we've been wondering, would you and Christian like to join us?"

"Oh, I dunno."

"You could meet Mark and Oksana, they are bonded, Oksana specialized in spirit, and saved Mark."

"I could? That would be so cool! Is Oksana the spirit user who helped you talk to me when I was ..."

"Yes" I interupted.

I could see on Lissa's face how much she really wanted to meet Oksana. 

"I still- I'm still not sure we should go, I mean I have a whole kingdom to look after ..." she stuttered.

"You need a break. Besides, that makes it so we don't have to take up our vacation time. I also think it would help everyone understand that Dimitri truly is a dhampir again."

"You're right, I will talk to Christian about this." Liss said smiling. 

*

"Honey I'm home!" I shouted, hoping someone would hear.

Soon Dimitri walked in. He pulled me into a hug. "Hi beautiful."

"Hey Comrade" I responded with the old nickname I gave him at St. Vladimir's.

Dimitri showered me with heated kisses. I lovingly returned them, but I had to pull away. One eyebrow was raised in question. 

"I talked to Lissa about going to Russia, and I think they're going to come with us. She said she will talk to Christian."

The question in his eyes was replaced by amusement. 

"What?" I asked

"I talked to Christian, and he said the same thing except backwards." He chuckled.

"I wonder what that conversation will look like." I said while envisioning Lissa starting to speak, and Christian saying the same thing, too funny.

"Yeah, sounds like Lissa and Christian are coming with." 

I kissed Dimitri as this conversation was coming at a close. He responded with hunger, passion, and most of all, best of all, love.

"I. Love. You" Dimi said between breaths.

"I love you too"

The kissing picked up, and his hands started rubbing my belly, causing my whole body to erupt with fire. I then pulled off his shirt and sprinkled his chest with kisses. Dimitri picked me up in a cradle hold, and placed me on the couch, soon on top of me.

This reminded me of when I twisted my ankle on the bench and hearing afterword that Dimitri had carried me to the nurses office. I remembered the dismay I felt when I learned this and didn't remember. I was thinking that the only thing better than being carried by him was being carried while he was shirtless. That was when I was still a virgin. Now the best thing is being carried by him shirtless about to have sex.

My shirt was pulled off of my head. I started to pull off his pants, while he struggled to unclasp my bra. 

______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys remember that comments and reviews are greatly appreciated! 

Thanks for reading though:)