Chapter 33)

Remarkably Lissa managed to balance court, being pregnant, and plan a wedding in less than a week. But I did notice that Liss was beginning to have Spirits side affects more frequently now. I wish I could protect her from that like I used to. 

Right now I am almost two months pregnant while wearing a green bridesmaid dress. It's Lissa's big day! Her wedding colors are white and the signature Dragomir green eyes. I'm of course the maid of honor, and Jill is a junior bridesmaid. 

Lissa looks so beautiful in her white lace gown that is sleeveless, and hugs her body but flows out below her waist. She has a green sash on her waist. With emerald earrings and green satin shoes. 

Since Lissa has no one to walk her down the aisle, so Dimitri is doing the honors, as well as being Christian's Grooms man. 

It's odd, but she has limited family members and true friends to go around. Abe is marrying them. He seems to be getting into legal affairs quite abit, what with him being my lawyer and everything. 

I gave her a hug. "It's time to walk down the eisle."

Here it goes. I walked to the slow music down the eisle.

I knew Lissa was in view when I saw Christian's eyes go wide and his mouth fell open. He loves her so much.

 When I came closer to him I whispered, "You hurt her feelings I will kill you. Don't you dare doubt me for one second. I am happy for the two of you though." 

"Don't worry that is something I can count on being a fact. And thanks, I have been waiting for this for a while." Christian whispered back. 

Lissa joined us. She glance at the two of us "What are you guys talking about?" She hissed.

Christian responded lovingly, "We were talking about how unbelievably gorgeous you look." 

The look on her face told me that she didn't believe him one bit, but that she was humbled by the sweet compliment.

I tuned in and out of the ceremony. It was extremely long seeing as how it is a royal wedding. All I could focus on was how handsome Dimitri looks in his tux and that I have a piece of that growing inside me and how he will be the best father of them all.

"And now you may kiss the bride." Abe finished.

Lissa and Christian kissed, and boy did they kiss with such an animostiy that made me think the both of them has been wanting to do that since last night.

For the duration of the wedding I spent at Lissa's side. Hey, just because it was a wedding didn't mean that there aren't any threats does it? 

A similar interpretation of Lissa's dress --------------------------------------------------->