Chapter 29)

"We have to tell Lissa and Christian. And our parents. And of course Sydney." Dimitri stated.

"Could we tell Adrian. It's been forever since I have talked to him and he used to be a close friend."

"I don't think that's a good idea, I mean I just think that might upset him. If I heard that you had been impregnated by some guy that you left me for I would be really mad. That's all." 

"Yeah, same here. I just miss him that's all..." I stated, my voice trailing off.

Dimitri wrapped his arms around me. "I know." he whispered.

"Gosh if this hadn't gone down the way it had I bet we would still be talking... I just feel so bad. I mean I knew I was going to break his heart, but still that wasn't fair to him."

"Hush. What's done is done. You can change that, you can only change the future. There is no sense in being guilty over something you can't change." 

"More zen logic? I thought we were done with that now that I am your wife not your student."

"Oh Roza." He sighed, exhasperated. "I just can't stand to see you looking so sad when you and I should be rejoicing."

I smirked. "Rejoicing? I was thinking more along the lines of doing everything we can that we can't do without children..."

Dimitri gave me a pointed look. 

"What? It's not like having kids is going to be all cupcakes and rainbows. Might as well as have fun while we can."

"Aren't you excited to be a parent Roza?"

"Of course I am. I just don't want to totally say goodbye to the party life."

"Oh Roza. No one could take the party out of you. Not even our son."

I smiled at that. "Oh, so we are having a boy?"

Dimitri looked at me with so much love and happiness in his eyes it was beautiful. "I hope so. I also want a daughter. But I want a boy first, so he can be as protective of his sister as I am of mine. In fact I'd be willing to have so many kids with you that our family size would rival that of the Ivashkovs."

I chuckled at that. "I hope you don't get too carried away. I don't want THAT many kids. That would be dangerous. I mean think about it, can you imagine how bad off the world would be if more than ten people shared the blood of me and my dad... I broke into the biggest most heavily guarded jails easily and I haven't been caught. That's like breaking into or out of Azkaban. And think about my dad, he has the world at his feet, he can do anything, and not in a good way. Can you imagine sending more people like that into the world?" I'm not a huge fan of Harry Potter, but Lissa being Lissa went through a stage where she was obsessed with Harry Potter, so through the bond I became way more knowledgable about that series than I cared to. I also happened to know that Dimitri being the avid reader that he is, even though he prefers reading westerns he has to have read that series.

Dimitri thought about that fact seriously for a few minutes then he said. "It would be worth it Roza, and besides my genes will be thrown in the mix to temper out that potential problem."

"Hey! You are no better, mister I helped hide a possible murderer, and not just any murderer the murderer of a queen. It seems that you have a criminal streak too. Harboring a criminal is a serious crime."

"You know that's not fair. I was only helping you, only helping the love of my life. Besides I knew you didn't kill Queen Tatiana all along. You wouldn't have left that much evidence behind, infact you would have made impossible to link the murder to you. Which is a scary thought."

"Is it?"

"All I know is that I really don't want to piss you off."

"Awe Dimitri. You know that you are one of the few people I could never harm."

He kissed me making the moment surreal. I love moments with him that is just the two of us joking around and having fun.