Chapter 31)

I woke up to see that sunlight was streaming through my red curtains. Damn, it is still early in the day. The last time I woke up this early it was for my early morning training sessions with Dimitri. Now I get up at a more feasible time. 

I stifled the oncoming yawn, hoping that I wouldn't wake up Dimitri. He looked so peaceful that I didn't want to disturb him. I noticed him stirring and gave up trying to be steathful. I leaned over and kissed his  perfect nose. He started to open his eyes and when he saw me he smiled lightly. He was still tired, I could tell. 

All of the sudden I felt bile rise up my throat. I ran to the bathroom and began vomiting. Just as fast as I got there, Dimitri came and kneeled down next to me, grabbing my hair while the disgusting excrament exited my system. 

"No, no. You don't need to be here, I am just fine. I- I don't want you to see me like this." I managed to get out before the vomiting continued. 

Dimitri sighed. "Oh Roza, I do need to be here. This child is as much mine as he is yours, I am going to stick with you throughout the whole pregnancy. Through the good and the bad. This is just a minor speed bump on our road to become parents." He kissed the back of my head as I continued to puke.

I found a moment to speak. "He?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. 

Dimitri started smiling like a fool. "Yes. I want a son first."

"First?" I asked with the same eyebrow still raised. I noticed my wave of nausea had left so I turned around and rested my arms on his shoulders. 

"Yes. I want our second child to be a girl. After that I don't really care about their genders."

"I don't believe we have discussed the number of children we would have. I just recall talking about this one. Why do you want a boy then a girl. Why does the order matter?"

"Roza I would be willing to have enough children with you to fill a school. Though I know that would never happen with our full time  guardian duties. I do know however that I want at the very least two children." He took a breath and looked at me with the most serious expression. "I want a boy then a girl because I know that our little girl would look just as devestating as you when she grew up, so I want her to have a big brother to beat up any guys who are interested. Since you know I won't be able to protect her from anybody who dotes upon her all the time."

I laughed at that. That whole statement sounded very Dimitri, always looking out for others. Sometimes a little too much...

"So what you are saying is that you really want a girl, but you don't want her be without someone to look after her?"

"Something like that." And then he kissed me. During his kiss he hoisted me up onto his waist while I wrapped my leggs around him. I was then transported to my bed and was laid down. Dimitri hovered over me with a loving look in his eyes with a glint of hunger and passion. 

It wasn't long before my shirt was thrown across the room. He kissed down my neck and all around my torso. After he returned to my lips the timer on my phone rang. 

"Fuck." 

Dimitri gave me an inquisitive look. "That timer means we have forty-five minutes before we are supposed to be out the house."

His features immeadiately looked disapointed. I put my hand on his cheek and kissed his lips quickly before getting up. 

I turned around giving him my man killer look. "You know..." 

"Know what?" He murmured.

"We could take a shower together." I said in the sexiest voice I could manage, while walking my fingers up his torso.

"But if you don't want to, we don't have to." With that I sauntered off, making sure to sway my hips side to side.

I jumped in the shower with Dimitri in tow. 

~

After the shower I looked at myself in the mirror. "Dimitri look."

There was a tiny baby bump that only someone who had seen me shirtless pre pregnancy could notice. He immeadiately placed his hands on my stomache. 

"Beautiful." Dimitri said simply. Looking at the two- excuse me, three- of us made me smile. We looked like a happy family. 

I smirked. "Would you look at that Comrade you're going to be a father."

He leaned forward and kissed my cheek. "I can't wait."