Chapter 2

I sat in my bed, completely healed of all injuries, not even a whisper of a scar.

It was Dr Tsukuda's ability, he could heal all injuries, leaving absolutely nothing behind.

I had gone under the same treatment since I was five when I had first come here.

However today seemed a bit worse than the other days.

I had gone through the chair torture, electrocution, burns, beating, penetrating injuries, asphyxiation, wings torn, and I had almost been hanged to death today.

But as every other day, Dr Tsukuda healed me before I could through the gates of hell. Even my wings were fully healed but I didn't keep them out right now.

However, with worse forms of torture, that meant I was going to be given a harder and more dangerous mission next.

I looked out the window and saw that the sun had already set, indicating just how long I had stayed down there.

Despite all the pain, I felt nothing. Just very hollow.

Ever since I had come to the Silent Winds, I felt more like a vessel.

No feelings, emotions, nothing.

I stared out the window, gazing at the stars adorning the sky.

Nothing to do, I got out of bed, slight pain shooting up my body but I ignored it.

Pulling my hood down, I walked out of my room and out the hallway.

I soon reached the training room. The real training room.

There were a few assassins also here, training. However, they all paused as they saw me.

Assassins had been trained to make sure fear had been the first feeling purged from their minds, however, as I walked into the room, I could feel all of them tense as they looked at me.

Their eyes danced around the room, flicking to each others as they all beheld me.

"Get back to training." I said as they all slightly flinched.

They turned back, training as usual, but they were definitely more wary.

I turned to a pair of assassins who were holding a staff and a knife.

"Fight me." I said blankly, earning a shocked expression from both of them.

The female, turned to the male and pursed her lips. 

"You can use your weapons." I said, making them hesitate only a second before nodding in agreement.

I started taking out all my weapons, leaving a stack on the table.

"You're not using weapons?" The female asked, looking rather shocked.

"I don't need weapon to defeat both of you." I said, earning a snort from the male.

I just walked into the middle of the training room and crossed my arms.

"No rules, just try and beat me if you can." I said as they both nodded.

They cautiously made their way other to the training circle.

I realised the rest of the others had all stopped to watch. Probably to see how much the Silent Winds best assassin, DeathAngel, had improved since they last saw them.

A few of them I remember.

When I was 13-years-old, Moriai-san had introduced me to all the assassins.

They had all snickered and teased me when they first saw me.

But that was before I beat all of them in hand-to-hand combat.