Sneak Peak

Memories...

I don't remember much... but some things I can glimpse.

I remember when I was walking down the streets, hiding in the shadows as the sound of scuffling and fighting echoed through the alleyway.

I remember the intoxicating air, forcing its way into my lungs as I stumbled around, unsure of where I was heading.

I remember... I saw a boy. He was a child, just like me but he was taller than me.

I remember how I shrunk back, scared to move or speak at all.

I remember not knowing where I was and why I was there but I remember how starving I was.

I remember the boy was holding stale bread in his hands as I latched onto his shirt.

I remember how weak I was, begging for the food as he threw me off.

Then, I remembered his words, as he left me on the ground, exhausted that I was unable to move.

"Only those who are strong enough will survive, you're too weak to survive. It'll be a waste of food if you're going to end up dying anyway."

I remember how he left me then, running away.

I remember being a weakling, crying because his words affected me like a knife cut my skin.

But then again, it was those words that pushed me harder.

Pushed me to join Port Mafia.

Pushed me to train.

Pushed me to fight.

Those words... as harsh as they were... led me here.

Led me to the present, where the same boy now stood less than 10 feet away...

And I was going to kill him.

- - -

Hello my lovely readers!!! 

It's been so long but here I put in the first chapter for my other Akutagawa x reader story (You'll find it in my works) if anyone gets bored.

Thanks so much and hope we'll see each other again :)

Akutagawa x Reader [Nakahara Y/n]