Chapter 13

I woke up to the sound of soft beeping.

I opened my eyes blearily, as I looked around the room, trying to find my senses.

Suddenly, the memories came crashing back as I remembered Moriai-san.

I shot up, leaping from the bed as I grabbed my arms.

I could still feel the ghost of the restraints holding me down to the metal chair as Moriai-san had tortured me.

Blindly lurching, I walked backwards, alert as I crashed into something behind.

I bumped into a cupboard, making it open as things fell out.

I leapt back as I flinched, looking at the scalpels and tools that had fallen.

I paled as I also remembered Moriai-san cutting me, Dr Tsukuda healing the wounds straight after as that went on forever.

My breathing quickened as the door slammed open as I whirled around to see a woman with purple hair stomp into the room.

Suddenly, I was back in the metal room, strapped down as I heard the footsteps, drawing closer and closer.

"What the hell?" The purple haired exclaimed as I felt my wings appear as I instinctively wrapped them around myself, the feeling of them had a sense of safeness.

I stared at the purple haired, as she scowled and walked over to me.

"I am not having you escape like last time." She said as she grabbed my wrist.

Panic flared through me as I felt the leather straps on me as I twisted my hand away, grabbing her wrist and throwing her over my shoulder, slamming her to the floor.

The purple hair coughed as her breath left her lungs as I let her go and backed away, wings flared.

I heard the door click open again as I whirled around to see a familiar sand-coloured trench coat.

Dazai Osamu.

Dazai stared at the mess on the floor as well as the purple haired who was giggling on the ground.

"You weren't joking when you said she was good." The purple haired said, coughing as she sat up.

My feathers bristled as I eyes the purple haired while glancing at Dazai.

The purple haired stood up, clicking her neck as she turned to me.

"Yosano." She said as I recalled her file.

"Yosano Akiko. Personal physician of the Armed Detective Agency. Ability: Thou Shalt Not Die. Rare healing ability like Dr Tsukuda's." I muttered as her eyebrows shot up in shock.

Suddenly, a face popped up in front of me as I almost leapt out of my skin, stopping myself from punching Dazai in the face.

"What about me?" He asked, sounding like a kid.

I blinked, confused.

"What about you?" I asked as Dazai sighed.

"What do you know about me?" He asked.

"Dazai Osamu, member of the Armed Detective Agency and former Executive of the underworld organization, the Port Mafia. Ability: No Longer Human." I said making Dazai's eyebrows shoot up.

"Not many people know I was part of Port Mafia." Dazai said before he shrugged.

"L/n Y/n." Dazai said. "That's all I know." He said as I nodded, not expecting much.

Yosano scowled as she started picking up all the things I had dropped.

Dazai swung an arm over my shoulder as I frowned looking at the other one which was in a cast.