Chapter 29 (Dead Apple)

I groggily woke up as I winced, my head pounding.

My eyes fluttered open, the world still a fuzzy blur.

As my vision cleared slightly, I realised I was lying on the ground, tied up, chains wrapped around my arms as well as my waist and legs.

I still had the shock collar around my neck.

I jerked against the chains unable to move as I looked up.

I was in a room and there was a large screen in front of me.

I blinked against the last of the blurriness as I focused on the screen in front of me.

Chuuya-san was fighting the dragon.

I gasped as I saw the faint markings on Chuuya-san's body.

He was using corruption. I realised as I stared at Chuuya-san.

There was only one way to save Chuuya-san, and that was Dazai-san's nullification ability.

My eyes widened in shock as I watched as Chuuya-san battled the large serpent.

The ground rumbled as I saw a large explosion between the two opponents.

"Chuuya-san..." I muttered as I stared at fight.

My eyes widened further as I saw a large building heading straight towards the dragon.

It hit the dragon in the snout, twice as i stared in shock and awe.

I never want to get on Chuuya-san's bad side. I thought to myself.

"Incredible, isn't it?" A voice said from behind as I flinched, looking back.

I hadn't even realised that Fyodor stood in the shadows of the room, also staring at the screen with the incredible fight.

He still held that skull in hand.

"I wonder what I could do with an ability like that." Fyodor mused aloud as I grit my teeth.

"Don't you dare." I seethed out as Fyodor pushed a finger against his lips, jerking his head to the screen.

I turned back and saw the fight as Chuuya-san shoved the large apartment building into the dragons mouth.

I watched in awe as the dragon exploded from within as Chuuya-san screamed in rage, corruption taking over.

Suddenly, the ground rumbled as I whipped around in shock.

The screen showed the fortress tumbling down, breaking from such force, but the room we stood in only rumbled and shook.

Which meant we were most likely underground.

The screen went dark as silence echoed the room before it flickered back on.

I gasped in shock as I saw Dazai-san floating in the air.

Fyodor only stared at the screen in boredom as Chuuya-san punched Dazai-san in the face.

I almost groaned there. If my hands were untied I probably would've face palmed.

I watched as Chuuya-san coughed up blood, my heart seizing up.

However, I saw movement from Dazai-san as I gasped as he reached for Chuuya-san, placing a hand on Chuuya-san's face.

The marks on Chuuya-san faded as Dazai-san's ability brought Chuuya-san back.

They were speaking to each other, mouths moving but the camera didn't pick up on there quiet conversation. 

They fell to the ground, smoke and dust hiding them.