Chapter 15

Chuuya-san and I stared at the thing which now replaced Lovecraft.

It was like a tentacle fortress.

Chuuya-san looked back at Dazai-san.

"You... your arm..." Chuuya-san exclaimed as he stared in shock at Dazai-san.

Dazai-san groaned as he stared at Chuuya-san. "Chuuya, there's something I want you to hear before I die."

Chuuya-san leapt up. "What the hell? This isn't your place to-" 

"Boo!" Dazai-san said, his hand popping out of his clothes.

Chuuya-san grabbed onto the collar of Dazai-san's shirt, fist raised.

"I'm going into a fight injured." Dazai-san said sheepishly.

"Why wouldn't I do this?" Dazai-san asked, grinning like a fool.

"Hey lovebirds." I called out making them turn to me.

"Why don't you guys stop bickering around and start thinking about how we're going to deal with this nightmare?" I said pointing to the thing before us.

Dazai-san and Chuuya-san both flushed red slightly. 

Cute lovebirds. I thought to myself thinking about the times I had glimpsed Zach and Dylan together. 

I had always thought that their love was useless, they were assassins, they were bound to die any moment, but despise it they loved.

It was last year when Dylan had been sent on a mission. Zach had waited a week outside Silent Winds but Dylan didn't return. I remember hearing quiet sobs when I passed the halls. Three days after waiting, Zach had taken his own life.

I had thought love was a distraction, but looking at the two older males, I realised I had been wrong.

To them, love was something that made them shine, just as it did to Zach and Dylan.

I shook away my past memories, not wanting to think about them.

Dazai-san sighed. "We only have one more course of action." He said as Chuuya-san's eyes widened in shock.

"Don't tell me..." He started. "You're going to do something disgraceful." Chuuya-san finished.

Dazai-san thought for a second. "It's after we wrecked an entire enemy organisation overnight that we started being called the devastating rivals." Dazai-san explained.

"But if I'm late to support you, you'll die. I'll let you choose." Dazai-san said to the smaller male.

"You'll let me choose?" Chuuya-san asked.

He scowled. "Whenever you say that, I never actually have another choice." Chuuya-san said turning around and walking over to the nightmare.

"Oi, y/n-chan!" Dazai-san said as he turned to me a swung an arm other my shoulder.

"Watch your senpai's do the work!" Dazai-san said, grinning.

Chuuya-san pulled his gloves off his hands, "Grantors of dark disgrace," Chuuya-san started.

He looked up at the large tentacle monster, "You need not wake me again."

Chuuya-san threw his gloves to the ground as I saw red symbols and marks appear on his arms and face.

Chuuya-san took a step forward, the ground below him crushing under the tremendous wight of his ability.

The wind around him stirred, whipping at him, making his hat fly off.