Chapter 12

I had no idea how much time passed.

It felt like weeks, months, years, eternity.

I was sitting in the metal chair still strapped to the chair as I heard the creak of the door, not even bothering to look up to know it was Dr Tsukuda.

I could tell if it was Dr Tsukuda or Moriai-san by the sound of their footsteps.

Dr Tsukuda smiled, "Ready again, y/n?" He asked as I stayed silent.

Dr Tsukuda grabbed a needle making me flinch but the liquid inside was green.

I watched for the millionth time as Dr Tsukuda slid the needle in my arm.

I slumped with defeat as I felt my ability disappear from my grasp.

Suddenly, I heard the soft footsteps as I flinched before Moriai-san even walked into the room.

I stared at the ground, trembling as I heard the soft beeps of the passcode.

"y/n." Moriai-san said, walking in as I trembled in fear.

"No." I muttered out, eyes wide.

"No no no no no no." I said quietly as Moriai-san walked into the room casually.

I watched with fear as Moriai-san grabbed the needle, already filled with his blood as he turned to me, smiling.

"No..." I said again as he took a step towards me.

I flinched, tugging against my bonds as I tried to use my ability.

However, it was gone, the liquid Dr Tsukuda had inserted in me, nullifying my powers.

"Stop." I rasped out as Moriai-san grabbed onto the base of my neck.

I couldn't get out of his grip as he placed the needle against my skin.

"Let me go!" I cried out as I felt the needle draw my blood as it pierced through.

Suddenly, there was a loud boom, sounding very much like a loud explosion from outside.

Moriai-san stopped, the vial still fill with his blood.

The three of us all paused as we listened.

Dr Tsukuda walked over to the door when suddenly, it burst open.

The door fell right off its hinges hitting Dr Tsukuda which sent him flying back.

Dr Tsukuda hit the other end of the room, falling to the ground unconscious, blood pooling from his head.

I watched as a familiar black form filled the room.

Suddenly, a figure walked in as I stared, trying to remember who the person was.

They had a black coat and black hair with side bangs that were white at the tips.

Akutagawa... I thought to myself as I shock my head, squeezing my eyes shut, refusing to believe.

No, this is just a dream. He couldn't be here. It's just Moriai-san playing with my mind. I thought to myself as another figure walked into the room.

He had wavy, short, dark brown hair and also wore a long coat, which was sand-coloured.

I felt something tug at the back of my mind.

Dazai Osamu. I remembered.

Former Port Mafia executive, current member of the Armed Detective Agency.

My mind was definitely playing tricks on me because there was no way Akutagawa and Dazai would both be here.

Dazai sighed, clicking his tongue as he turned to Akutagawa.