Chapter 4

I opened my eyes.

I was in a room. A metal room.

My heart starting beating loudly as I turned around to see the same five-year-old me strapped in a chair.

"Let me go!" The little girl whimpered as Dr Tsukuda gave her a small smile.

"Your ability is very interesting. You can be very strong." Dr Tsukuda said as he raised a scalpel.

The girl squirmed in the chair as Dr Tsukuda placed the scalpel on her forearm.

"STOP!" She cried out but her cries were ignored as Dr Tsukuda cut through her skin.

The girl screamed, thrashing against the straps as Dr Tsukuda smiled.

"Such beautiful red blood you have." Dr Tsukuda said as he slammed the scalpel into her arm, and the little girl screamed in pain.

I couldn't move as I relived the horrors of my childhood, watching as Dr Tsukuda placed a hand on my wounds and light shone brightly as they closed up perfectly, no scar left behind.

Dr Tsukuda smiled evilly. "Shall we do some more?" He asked as the little girl whimpered in fear.

"No, it hurts. Please, stop!" She begged as Dr Tsukuda grabbed the pliers, grabbing her pinky.

"Have you ever had a fingernail torn off?" He asked, staring at the little girl as she sobbed.

He ripped the fingernail off harshly, making the little girl scream in pure pain.

I watched as Dr Tsukuda ripped all the nails off the little girl, making her scream after every single removal.

Dr Tsukuda smiled as he grabbed her hands as the fingernails grew back, smiling as he grabbed the pliers again.

"How long should we go for?" He asked as the little girl screamed, shouting and pleading for help.

I was frozen in place as I watched the torture carry on.

Suddenly, it was the next day. Electrocution. Through every zap the little girl's screamed.

It lasted for days.

Suddenly, the five-year-old girl was now eight-years-old.

"Hello, y/n." Dr Tsukuda said as she flinched slightly at the voice.

"What shall we do today?" Dr Tsukuda asked as the little girl just stared blankly.

"How about drowning?" He suggested, smiling like a maniac as he led the girl into a room.

He threw her into the tank, closing the bars above to stop her from reaching any air.

Dr Tsukuda laughed as he watched the girl twitch in the water, struggling to hold her breath.

The girl passed out and Dr Tsukuda was still laughing until he opened the bars and pulled her out from the water.

Placing a finger on her forehead, Dr Tsukuda used his ability, making the little girl cough up all the water in lungs.

They kept going.

Dr Tsukuda laughing and the little girl drowning.

The scene changed again as I was taken back to the metal room and now a eleven-year-old sat in the seat.

Dr Tsukuda smiled as he entered the room.

"Today will be fire!" He exclaimed excitedly as the young girl flinched the smallest bit.

I watched as Dr Tsukuda grabbed a can of oil, pouring it around the metal chair the girl was sitting on.

He smiled at her.