Chapter 11

It's Thursday and I convinced Mason to take to me to one of his fights. I can't believe he actually listened and is taking me. If I were him I'd tell me to shut up and lock me in a cupboard. The secret of his fighting did not last long at all, eventually the guys and Holly soon found out, and by soon found out I mean Mia blurted it out at lunch. Mason didn't mind though, if he did he hid it well, but as far as I know he didn't mind and actually invited everyone to come with us. I think he feels better if there's three other guys with us three girls, especially if one of these guys is 6'7 and is as big and muscly like all the biker dudes.

Oh before I forget, we also found out another mysterious thing about Gregory. He revealed to us that not only does he fight, but he also races. Which is why he didn't want us to go to the race last week after the football game. It's cute how he thought he could hide such a major part of his life from us. Especially is us includes me. I'm a really nosy person and I'm proud of it. If I want to know something then I'll know it, but I know my limits.

"If you're not done in the next two minutes, I'm leaving your ass here." Mason shouted from the bottom of the stairs at my house. Mia and I decided to get ready at mine after school because our school attire is not very suitable for where we're going so we decided to stick to black jeans and my favourite red long sleeve top while Mia wore a green version of it.

"Hold your horses Gregory." I shouted back as he let out a loud groan at the use of his middle name. He deserves it.

I quickly threw on my long black jacket before grabbing my purse and following Mia down the stairs.

"You're going to hate me, but can we stop by at my brothers apartment real quick, I need to drop off some boxes." I said sheepishly as Mason shot me a glare before mumbling a small 'fine'.

Elijah and Rachel are having a small gender reveal on Sunday and so Hayley and I have been spending every free moment we've had this last week shopping for their party and placing orders for the food and cake. Rachel made the wise decision of putting me in charge of it, mainly because I'm the only one with no job or life, but I'd like to think it's because of my amazing party/gender reveal throwing qualities.

Anyway, I picked up the box full of decorations and shoved it Mason's hands, he clearly wasn't expecting it since he nearly dropped it. Don't worry, he saved it.

"I only have three boxes, please and thank you." I grinned before rushing back to the storeroom and grabbed another box. This time I didn't need to forcefully give it to him, he gladly took it himself and put it in his trunk before grabbing the third box.

"Let's get going." I squealed excitedly before grabbing both their arms and pulling them out the house. Dad and Athena are working late again tonight and the twins are sleeping over at a friends house, meaning we have the house all to ourselves for a good couple of hours. I know for a fact the two of them won't be home till at least 4 in the morning so I guess we're good.

The three of us got in the car and drove off to Elijah's apartment after putting in his address in the GPS. Now the issue is, Mason had a short conversation with Elijah just a couple days ago and I have no idea how that went, Mason is just a friend but that means absolutely nothing in the eyes of my older brothers.

Once we arrived at the building, Mason and I got out of the car while Mia ate the food we picked up on the way. He opened the trunk and picked up each box one by one before handing me a specific one.

"Don't bother arguing, you and I both know you have zero upper body strength." Mason chuckled as he carried two boxes and followed me to the elevator.

"I don't know what you're talking about Gregory because Im very strong." I told him as I pressed their floor number and leaned against the lift.

"Of course you are." He snorted making me roll my eyes. I'll show him strong when I beat him up, he might be able to fight big muscly dudes like Michael, but he's no match for me.