Chapter 53

So we're in a situation. And by we I mean me and Mason is being all supportive saying we got this and that we can do it. But in reality it's all me because I'm the one that's getting killed and not him.

"Mason, I promise I won't ask for ice cream. Don't make me go." I whined as he rolled his eyes and took a deep breath. Before I could run, or even breathe, Mason bent his knees and wrapped his good arm around my legs and threw me over his shoulder. "MASON!" I screamed in shock as I gripped his shirt as tight as I could praying he wouldn't drop me and snap my neck.

"We're doing this now. They need to know." He said as he carried me through the front door and to the living room where mom, dad, Elijah, Rachel, the twins, and Valentina all sat.

Austin and Cassidy needed us to babysit so they could go their baby appointment and get some shopping done. The doctor said Cassidy's pregnancy was going to be harder than her first one and would probably be on bed rest by the seventh month.

"Mason, why is my kid thrown over your shoulder? And have you been taking care of your arm?" Dad asked in amusement as Mason set me down and blocked me from running up to my room and hiding.

"Bambi has something she'd like to tell you." He said as I narrowed my eyes at him. They can't force me to speak.

"And what is it that you have to tell us?" Dad asked as he failed to hide the annoying smile on his face. He's enjoying it more than Mason is.

I didn't bother responding and instead shrugged my shoulders. I've taken a vow of silence. I made the mistake of glancing at Mason who raised an eyebrow at me waiting for me to speak up. 

"Vee vee silly." Val giggled as a smile broke out on my lips.

"Vee vee is very silly." Dad agreed as he put an end to her mission of trying I climb up on the couch and sat her down on his leg.

"Vee vee is not silly." I gasped as I slapped my hand over my mouth. There goes my vow of silence.

"Vow of silence broken. Now speak." Dad smirked as I glared at him before sitting down on the single couch soon followed by Mason.

Pulling my phone out of my pocket, I tapped on the recording and looked over at Mason one last time. He nodded his head encouraging me to play it and I did. Both dad and Elijah looked confused till theirs eyes widened in realisation. They went from surprised to angry in a matter of seconds and I'm pretty sure if the three kids weren't in their arms, they would've thrown a couch or something.

"Boys, are you going to play with Tina while us adults talk?" Elijah asked as they nodded and rushed over to Val. They took a hand each and helped her down from dad before rushing to dads old office that was converted into their playroom.

"You've had that for almost a week and you didn't think to tell any of us? I asked you seconds after you spoke with her and you still didn't tell me!" Dad said I disbelief as I bit my lip and kept my eyes on the small crack in the coffee table from when the twins and I thought we could play ping pong.

"She called her the other day but I picked up the phone. She sounded pissed and started threatening her." Mason added in as he squeezed my hand. It's all out there and there's no going back.

"You're involved in some fight club?" Elijah asked.

"Was." Mason corrected. "I left a while ago and got an actual legal job." He said as they both nodded before standing up.

"That restraining order won't do shit. I know her, I know her well enough to know that a piece of paper won't stop her from doing anything. She can get in trouble for threatening a minor can't she?" Dad asked Elijah as he ran a hand through his hair trying to think of something.