Chapter 37

Despite the poor turn of events late last night, I didn't have it in me to completely disregard the fact that I now have a boyfriend and it only took me seventeen years. Well, I don't think my childhood years count but still! Even though I was so mad at my brothers, all I could think and when dream about was Mason. He's completely taken over my thoughts and I'm not sure how I feel about it.

"You awake?" I heard a muffled voice ask from the other side of my room door as I scrolled through my Snapchat memories. I've always been obsessed with documenting every single thing that ever happens no matter how insignificant it is. I love the memories.

I didn't bother responding and heard a sigh before the footsteps retreated down the hallway and away from my door. I'm pretty sure my brothers and sister in laws spent the night considering I didn't hear a single car leave last night. I'm still mad at them though, the boys of course. When they get mad no one can really stop them from bursting, it gets annoying and upsetting, especially when you're on the receiving side for no reason.

As I was watching a video of me trying to twirl on my crutch, the image of me slowly falling was soon replaced with an incoming FaceTime call from none other than Mason Black.

"Hi." I smiled as sat up and watched him brush his teeth.

"You didn't pick up last night." He stated as I bit my lip. I knew he'd ask.

"I just fell asleep, sorry." I said with a sheepish grin as he playfully rolled his eyes.

"Not sure if I believe that but I'll take your word for it." He smirked as he rinsed his mouth out and washed his face.

"Any plans for today?" I asked him, successfully changing the subject.

"My uncles come to visit, I'll probably be spending the day with him." He shrugged.

"Awwwww, look at you spending time with your family." I cooed as he shot me a glare before picking up his phone and leaving the bathroom.

"You annoy me." He bluntly said as I rolled my eyes and ignored him. It's a hobby and it's going nowhere.

"You annoy me more." I childishly retorted as he quite literally slapped his forehead before putting his phone down showing me his ceiling.

"Yeah we'll you annoy me most." He said smirking as he popped his head to the camera showing me his annoyingly smug smirk.

"Yeah well...well...you annoy me the mostest." I said before hanging up. I got the last word and he technically can't say another word till I call him or accept his call. One, nil to me.

Throwing off my duvet, I got up from my bed and hopped over to my bathroom. Id love nothing more than to stay in bed all day, but Bella is forcing me to go out with her and Candace since Mia and Holly are both busy. Besides, we still need to talk to her about the whole pregnancy situation.

I quickly washed my face and didn't bother my hair considering it was in good condition despite last night, and hobbled into my closet. I doubt they'd mind me showing up in sweats, right? Pulling on a stitch hoodie and black sweatpants, I sat down at my vanity and quickly did my morning skin care routine, taking double my usual time considering I only have one functioning hand.

Once I was done, I grabbed my mini backpack and stuffed my usual things in there before slinging it over my shoulder and sitting on my bed. Id rather go right out the door and to the car than sit downstairs and wait, giving my brothers the perfect opportunity to get rid of my anger from yesterday.

Where are you guys?
- Everly

Two minutes away.
- Bella