Introduction - Snape's Daughter

Just as the sun was rising and the rays shone through the curtains, a small cry could be heard on the second floor of Riddle manor. From the room next door, a man arose from the bed amidst hearing the cry. With disheveled, shoulder-length black hair and black sleep robes, Severus Snape jogs next door. Opening the door, he finds the cause of the noise in the form of his one year old daughter, lying in her crib. As he hovers over her crib, she realises his presence and reaches her arms out to him with tears running down her cheeks.

Slowly lifting her out of the crib, Severus calmly whispers "Shh. Hush my little one. It's alright Lilith. Papa's here now".

Cuddling up to his chest, Lilith starts to calm down and her cries are brought down to small whimpers. Severus knew there was no chance that she would want to go to sleep on her own now and started to walk back to his room with her in his arms. As he closes her bedroom door, a figure is seen in the hallway, waiting outside Severus' room.

"Is she alright now Severus?".

"Yes father, she's all good now. Must have just missed me".

Tom laughs quietly, "Yes perhaps. She does tend to like your warmth and even mine. She really is your daughter. You were like that when you were little".

"I was not", Severus scoffed.

"And you know how exactly, mister?" Tom laughed.

Interrupting the two, and wanting some attention back on her, Lilith lets out a little whimper and grips Severus' robes.

Both men chuckle quietly before Severus adds, "Sorry father, her lordship wants to go cuddle and sleep in my bed"

"It's alright son. Goodnight princess".

Tom kisses Lilith's forehead and turns to head back to his quarters. Severus walks into his own room and gently sets Lilith down in his bed. Climbing into bed, he holds her to his chest and slowly rubs her back.

As she starts to slowly fall asleep, he whispers "My perfect little Lilith. No harm shall come to you as long as I'm around. That's a promise from me and especially your grandfather". 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Author's Note ~ 

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. I will try and update this book every week to the best of my ability. Please keep in mind that I am a university student so I most of my attention will be on that. 

Just so you guys know, the ships that are going to be in this book are: 

- Lilith x Draco 

- Harry x Cedric 

- Blaise x Neville 

These are the ones that I have planned for right now and there may be more in the future as I continue to write out the book, if so, I will update this page with the rest of them.