Author's Note

Before I continue, I would just like to make a few things clear. The plot line that is outlined in this book is going to be different to the canon. 

This is mostly based on the movies and will have some of the same plot points that occur, but with some differences as this book includes Lilith, my oc and different ships to the canon. 

In regards to Voldermort. As you can see from how this is written, Voldermort, or Tom Riddle, has a full physical form. In the canon, he does not get a fully body until the fourth installment, Goblet of Fire. Some of the things he does in canon will still happen such as luring Ginny Weasley into the Chamber of Secrets and hurting Cedric at the end of the Tri-wizard tournament. These will still happen with some minor differences to cater to my story line. 

I would also like to mention that I have not written the full book out already and is just releasing each chapter one at a time. The way I write is that I write each chapter one by one, so that if I end up changing a plot point I don't have to rewrite the whole book. This also means that if anyone has something they think would work in this AU, be it a plot point or ship, that I find interesting, I would be able to add it in. 

So if anyone does want to make a suggestion, feel free to contact me via the comments or message me directly. I would be happy to write it out and send it to you so I can make sure I got the vision you were going for before publishing.