Bonus: So, What Exactly Happened?

Severus and Lucius had put their children in Lilith's bedroom and are now sitting in Tom's office.  They need to get to the bottom of what just happened to Lilith.

Severus turns to Lucius, "Ok. Luc. I need you to tell me exactly what happened to cause my daughter to break down".

Lucius nods, "I took Lilith and Draco to Flourish and Blotts to get their books for school, but that didn't exactly go to plan. Lockhart was there being, well, Lockhart...". Severus scoffs and rolls his eyes, "...so the whole store was filled with people. We ended up running into Potter, Granger and the Weasleys and, like last time, there were some words said. Nothing big but then Granger grabs Lilith, which she obviously didn't like, and the two have a massive verbal fight. Lilith stormed out of the store with Draco and I brought them back here.  When we arrived in the living room, Lilith started breathing quite heavily and looked very angry. All of a sudden she lets out this scream and falls to the ground. Of course Draco runs over to her and I'm just stunned at what just happened. That's when Tom comes down and instructs me to send you a Patronus to come home immediately". 

Severus nods, taking in all the information he was just told. His daughter has been through so much already and he can't imagine how she must be feeling.

Tom interjects, "I felt something change when I heard the scream".

Severus turns to him, "What do you mean, father?".

"There was a great magical surge that went through the manor. I can only assume it came from Lilith but that was a considerable amount of power even for me".

Lucius nods, "Can you confirm this?".

"When I held her, I felt the magic coursing through her core. It definitely came from my grand-daughter". He turns to Severus, "I think it's a good idea to keep her close to us and even have the Malfoys stay here the rest of the break".  

Severus nods, "I agree. Something is going on with my baby girl and I am going to figure it out". He turns to his best friend, "You can keep Draco here for today. I don't think he's going to leave her side".

Lucius nods, "Absolutely. I'll let Narcissa know so we'll most likely come in the morning just after breakfast".

Some time went by, Lucius had gone home, Tom and Severus talking more about what they think happened. They hear something from Lilith's room, almost like someone in pain. Fearing it was one of the kids, they jumped up and sped-walked to the room.

Carefully opening the door, Severus peeks in to see Lilith moving slightly in her sleep. The two enter the room to see that the noise was in fact coming from her. Severus quietly rushes to her side, leaning down and placing his hand on her head. Tom follows behind him, looking down to see that this action seemed to calm her down.

From the corner of his eye, Tom notices Draco stirring and his eyes fluttering open.

Draco whispers, "Lia?".

Tom smiles and walks over to his side, "It's alright Draco. She's right here. Uncle Severus is with her".

Draco slowly sits up and looks to his side to see Severus hovering over Lilith. He crosses his legs on the bed and looks at her with a sad and worried look. Severus looks up at his godson and gives him a sad smile.

He places his hand on Draco's arm, "She'll be ok, Dragon". 

Draco smiles at his godfather and runs his hands through Lilith's hair. He hopes she knows that she has an amazing support system around her. He would never leave her side.