Chapter 4: Hogwarts Letter

Severus and Tom are sitting at the dining table, eating breakfast and talking with each other. There was a sound of running in the hallway and a voice accompanying it.

"Daddy! Grandpa! Look what just came!".

Running into the dining room with her cat on her heels, Lilith waves a letter in her hand. Placing the letter on the table in front of the two men, they look to see it's a letter addressed to Lilith, wax sealed with the Hogwarts crest.

Tom smiles, "Well come on sweetheart, open it".

Sitting down next to her father, she grabs the letter and starts to open it. She pulls out the letter which reads:

Dear Miss Snape,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Students shall be required to report to the Chamber of Reception upon arrival. Please find an enclosed list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on February 25th 1989. We await your owl by no later than January 31st. To avoid detection by Muggles, please use the entrance located at Kings Cross Station downtown London, on platform 9¾. We look forward to having you at our school.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress

Smiling widely, Lilith turns to her father and gives him a big hug.

"Congratulations baby. I told you you'd get in".

Tom laughs, "Well done Lil. Why don't we go down to Diagon Alley later and get your books and robes?".

"Sure. Can we invite Draco too?".

Severus replies, "I'm sure that can be arranged and he's probably thinking the same-".

Just as he was about to finish his sentence, they heard the sound of the fireplace go off and a voice from the living room.

"Lia! Lia! Did your letter come yet?!"

Grabbing the letter, Lilith runs into the living room to see Draco and Lucius standing in front of the fireplace. She runs to Draco and shows him the letter. Lucius smiles at them and walks up to the other two in the room.

"How did she react to getting the letter?"

Severus responds, "She was very happy Luc. I was actually about to come see you and see if Draco wanted to come and get his books. We were planning on going later today".

"Yeah, that should be fine. I'll come along as well, Narcissa's out of the house visiting Bella so it would be nice to spend more time with Draco before he goes off to school".

Smiling, Tom looks to the two children and asks, "Lil? Draco?".

They turn to Tom and Lilith responds, "Yeah Grandpa?".

"Would you two like to go and get all your school supplies today?".

"Oh yeah. Draco, you wanna come with us?"

"Can I go, father?".

"Of course you can, Draco. I'm also going to come with you guys".

"Awesome! Can we go now?".

Severus answers, "Sure Lil, do you need to grab anything?".

"Uh, I don't think so, daddy?".

And with that, the group starts preparing to apparate to Diagon Alley.