7

Although it is the relationship between the well water and the river water, Jiang Jinjin watched the housekeeper and the aunts get busy, suddenly blessed to the soul, although she is not a real mother, but a stepmother, she still has to pretend when necessary. She just wanted to propose to send it to the neighborhood. When he was in the hospital, the housekeeper raised his hand, looked at the watch, and said, "Doctor Wang should be here soon."

Jiang Jinjin: I'm taking care of it. I almost forgot about the rich family having a family doctor.

The family doctor was really responsible. After a while, Jiang Jinjin saw a slender young doctor coming over. After some skilled operations, the doctor actually looked at her and said in a tone of facing the patient's parents: " It doesn't matter, just simply catch a cold and have a fever, wait for some anti-fever medicine, and if the body temperature does not drop in the afternoon, then consider sending it to the hospital."

Jiang Jinjin didn't realize at first that he was talking to himself.

When Dr. Wang finished speaking, the housekeeper and the aunt looked at her one after another. She realized that she was the protagonist, and hurriedly responded, "Good, good, it's okay."

It was also Dr. Wang's response that made Jiang Jinjin discover that to outsiders, Zhou Yan could treat her like air, but she could not, because she is now his stepmother and his elder in name. reason? Therefore, the policy of "not disturbing each other" she hopes cannot be implemented.

Sure enough, the stepmother is difficult to deal with.

Jiang Jinjin's temperament is not hard-hearted, on the contrary, she can bend and stretch. After figuring out her current situation from the beginning, her first thought was not to divorce and restore her single status. As early as the second day after passing through, she figured it out for herself. The parents of the original owner are no longer there. Now there are only some relatives who are far away to be ignored. Regardless of the original owner's identity as the rich wife, he actually has no car or house. She has no relatives and no jobs, and the four people who are forced to work hard, and even the savings are very small, so she made up her mind and watched the changes. If Zhou Mingfeng is a person who can still get along with each other in peace, then Mrs. Zhou is the identity For her, it is absolutely profitable and harmless.

If Zhou Mingfeng has fat head and big ears, the two of them are born with magnetic fields that are not compatible, and she can't live under the same roof with him even if she pinches her nose, then she will endure it and wait until she has a firm foothold before filing for divorce. She would definitely not want his half of his fortune very interestingly, of course, even if she blushed and wanted to fight, she would not have that ability.

But Jiang Jinjin is not very optimistic.

A man, still a successful businessman, almost forty years old...

Just thinking about seeing this general figure before she wears the book, she feels that it is very likely that she will not be able to live this life.

Eh.

Jiang Jinjin let out a sigh.

Doctor Wang thought that Jiang Jinjin was worried about Zhou Yan's body, so he did not rush to persuade him: "Zhou Yan has a good foundation, and the fever will go away soon, it's okay."

Jiang Jinjin: Ah, this...

I accidentally fiddled with a good stepmother.