21

Zhou Mingfeng's busy schedule is normal, but Jiang Jinjin will go out early every day and return late every day. The person who lives at home every day is actually Zhou Yan in the rebellious period. Ever since Zhou Mingfeng was caught drinking in a bar that night, Zhou Yan has been honest with the naked eye. Other students have either indulged in make-up lessons, or greeted friends and acquaintances. He was very happy 24 hours a day, except for one. Except for three meals a day, they all stay in their own room, like a mysterious cultivator.

At the beginning of the store, there were a lot of things. Sometimes Zhou Mingfeng came back from get off work at night, but Jiang Jinjin hadn't come back yet.

In fact, Jiang Jinjin didn't panic all day about possibly having a relationship with Zhou Mingfeng.

It's not that she has completely accepted the identity of her wife, but that she has no thoughts and energy. She has become a salted fish when lying in bed at night. No one wants to make her move. Coincidentally, Zhou Mingfeng seems to be the same. His earliest time during this period was when he arrived home at 9:30 in the evening. After he got home, he washed and went to bed at more than ten o'clock... Lying next to a thirty-nine-year-old man, Jiang Jinjin's mental activities became nervous. , Rejection until now can sleep peacefully.

Thirty-nine is good.

If Zhou Mingfeng was nineteen years old this year, or in her early twenties, she would definitely not be so calm.

What Jiang Jinjin didn't know was that when she signed a contract for the convenience store purchase and obtained a business license, and she was so busy that she didn't have time to spend the 3.6 million yuan in the card, there was someone who tossed and turned for her and couldn't sleep.

This person is Yunxin.

It has been more than a week since she was caught in a bar. Yunxin can't sleep well every night. Fortunately, it's already summer vacation. She doesn't need to go to class the next day. Otherwise, she will be able to carry it with her current day and night upside-down work and rest. But come. Yun Xin is still very young, and she is only in her early sixteen this year. Her thoughts are also very limited by her age. Jiang Jinjin has already forgotten what happened that night, but she is reviewing with Jiang every day. Jinjin's dialogue, the more I think about it, the more I regret it.

Why did she say those things to Zhou Yan's stepmother with a hot head?

However, the reason why I regretted it was not because I felt offended Zhou Yan's stepmother, but because I was worried that Zhou Yan's stepmother would hate Zhou Yan, and even told Uncle Zhou about this matter. Wouldn't Zhou Yan's situation be worse and more pitiful? !

After tangled and uncomfortable for a week, Yun Xin felt that she couldn't just sit back and wait.

At least this matter must be known to Zhou Yan, and let him be wary of preparations that the stepmother may have a back hand.

But the question came again. If she let Zhou Yan know what happened that night and what she said, would Zhou Yan be angry and would blame her for being nosy?

Early in the morning, Yunxin asked Yan Zheng to come to the house for dinner while her parents were away.

Yan Zhengfei was dressed in an extraordinarily pompous manner, and he also specially applied wax to his hair. When he saw Yunxin, his face couldn't stop smiling, "What's the matter, you suddenly asked me to come to your house for dinner, you didn't call Yan elder brother?"