44

For Zhou Yan, the three of them went to eat supper at night, which was also a unique experience for Zhou Yan.

It was Zhou Mingfeng driving, Zhou Yan sat in the back seat obediently, and Jiang Jinjin sat in the passenger seat.

Only when the car slowly left the forest villa area, Jiang Jinjin reminded him in time: "Stop at the convenience store. I haven't even bothered to go up and take a look today."

Today was too busy all day, I just looked at the business situation sent by Xu Congjian.

Zhou Mingfeng parked the car steadily in front of the convenience store, Jiang Jinjin unfastened his seat belt and got off the car, and walked into the store quickly.

She had told Xu Congjian a long time ago that there were hardly any guests this evening, and he could close the door and have a good rest, but Xu Congjian was very serious in his work and sincere people. He also opened a shop in the evening. This made her feel that she was lucky enough to hire such a responsible employee.

Xu Congjian was not asleep at this point. He was sitting at the cash register reading a book. He heard the "Welcome" sound. He looked up and saw that it was Jiang Jinjin, and handed her the printed cash register list.

Jiang Jinjin looked at his face without fatigue, and smiled: "You can't sleep every night."

Xu Congjian was stunned. Obviously she did not expect that she would ask this question. He used to wear a pair of rimless glasses when he was reading. He pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose, and his voice was still so clear: "Sleep, I I usually go to bed after twelve o'clock."

"How long do you sleep?"

"Five or six hours."

Jiang Jinjin frowned: "That's too few people, there are few people at night, you can close the door early. You are still growing."

Probably Xu Congjian and Zhou Yan are classmates. Even if she knows that he is over eighteen years old, she still treats him like a child like Zhou Yan.

When Xu Congjian heard the three words "long body", there was a faint smile on the corner of his mouth.

"Um."

Jiang Jinjin knew that he had responded every time, but in the end he would open the store late.

She picked up a big paper cup, stood in front of the oden pot, and took a deep breath, "I went to several convenience stores in the past two days to try their oden, and I don't think it tastes as good as ours. Wait for some day's turnover. It's coming up, I'm definitely going to invite an internet celebrity to come over to test and evaluate it, and it's sure to drive business by then."

The current oden is improved on the original basis by Jiang Jinjin and Xu Congjian.

The radish is very watery and very tasty.

The main credit is still Xu Congjian, Jiang Jinjin is only responsible for the taste, and because of the improved oden recipe, Jiang Jinjin also thought about it. In the future, she wants to give Xu Congjian a little performance salary. This performance salary is also the same as the oden cooking. Business linked.

Xu Congjian nodded: "Yeah."

He doesn't talk a lot, but he gives people a very reliable feeling.