81

After the physical education class, it's lunch break.

Jiang Jinjin still walked to the restaurant with two guardians, one on the left and one on the right, which attracted the attention of many people.

This is also the first time that Zhou Mingfeng has come to the school restaurant to eat. Zhou Yan took the meal card and took the two to the ordering restaurant. There are not many people here. A family of three occupies a table. Yan Zhengfei and Zhou Yan are not in the same class, but he has always been well informed and received several important news as early as in class-

First, his family Yan brother and Xu Congjian played basketball at the same time.

This shocked Yan Zhengfei.

Zhou Yan liked to play basketball and football since he was a child, but he didn't touch basketball much since he was in high school.

This matter has something to do with Aunt Zhong. Zhou Yan's second stepfather had parents, but this stepfather was a steadfast Dink. The stepfather's parents misunderstood that his son wanted to please Zhong Fei and therefore did not have his own children. This old couple was also very picky about Zhou Yan. At that time, Zhou Yan would occasionally go to Zhong Fei's place for dinner and overnight, and once also played basketball. When the stepfather's mother passed the villa's basketball court, she didn't pay attention and was knocked into the hospital by basketball.

In fact, there was nothing at all, but the stepfather's mother took advantage of the question and scolded Zhou Yan severely.

Zhou Yan is not a good-tempered person, but looking at the **** face, he didn't quarrel on the spot, but returned home with a sullen face.

This incident was also the fuse. Not long after, Zhong Fei filed for divorce with her husband.

However, even so, Zhou Yan has never been to Zhong Fei's new home with others since then.

Zhou Yan is a sensitive and delicate person.

He didn't want to blame his mother, so he took it all alone, but at the same time he inherited the pride of his parents in his bones, and he would never give any outsiders the chance to hurt him.

Second, Uncle Zhou came to school without incident!

This surprised Yan Zhengfei even more.

In order to find out what was going on, Yan Zhengfei rushed to the restaurant after class. After looking around, he saw the harmonious family of three by the window.

Not knowing what was talking, Zhou Yan clenched his fists and beat the table with anger.

Yan Zhengfei and Zhou Yan have been playing together since they can remember. He knows Zhou Yan very well. It can be seen that although Zhou Yan seems to be angry, his eyes are actually smiling.

In the end, Yan Zhengfei did not step forward to disturb the family of three.

Of course, he didn't have the guts to move forward.

Just sat down a little further away.

Zhou Mingfeng and Jiang Jinjin both naturally called Zhou Yan, and Zhou Yan let them be sent like a hardworking bee.