61

Zhou Mingfeng's hometown is Jianghuang, a prefecture-level city.

The past few years have developed rapidly. An airport was built the year before, so the transportation is very convenient. There is no direct flight from Yanjing to Jianghuang, and there will be a transfer in the middle. When Zhou's father and son and Jiang Jinjin arrive at Jianghuang, it is already It's eleven o'clock in the evening. Assistant Liu did everything right, and when they got off the plane, there was a special car to take them to the funeral home. The Jianghuang Funeral Home was built in a relatively remote area. It's just that the road from the city to the funeral home is not very good. The road is bumpy, and the driver explained with fear: "Zhou, there are trucks on this road all year round, so the road conditions are not very good."

Zhou Mingfeng said warmly: "Well, I know, you drive slowly, safety first."

The driver was relieved.

The back seat was spacious, but Zhou Yan didn't want to be a light bulb, so he had to go to the passenger seat.

Jiang Jinjin was also very tired. He turned on his phone and looked at it. It was almost half past eleven.

I was really tired without taking a shower or removing my makeup.

Zhou Mingfeng suddenly stretched out his hand and gently pulled her hand. Seeing her looking over, he whispered: "I watched the navigation route. It will take another half an hour. You can sleep next to me."

Jiang Jinjin didn't squeeze either. He moved to him honestly, tilted his head and leaned on his solid shoulder, "You can also squint against me."

Zhou Mingfeng was not polite to her either.

Zhou Yan saw through the rearview mirror of the car that his father and Ms. Jiang were resting their heads on their heads and seemed to fall asleep.

The pain caused by the death of a loved one does not come in an instant.

It is silent.

Just like Zhou Yan now has an illusion as if he was in a dream, he didn't even think from the heart that his uncle who was so loving to him had passed away.

He was still thinking that when he went, his uncle would take out the watermelon soaked in the well and cut it for him.

After the car stopped, the driver wanted to remind Zhou Mingfeng in the back row to be stopped by Zhou Yan. When he was in the funeral home, Zhou Yan suddenly woke up, his uncle passed away, and there was a burst of grief in his heart, but he was still thinking about the person in the back seat. According to the habit of Emperor Jiang, the children and grandchildren close to him have to watch the night. Given the relationship between his father and his uncle, his father will definitely have to watch the night... Zhou Yan pursed his lips. He still wants his father to rest. After a while, it is good to rest for ten more minutes.

I don't know that Zhou Yan just had this idea, and Zhou Mingfeng's deep and mellow voice came from the back row: "Here?"

The driver glanced at Zhou Yan.

Zhou Yan replied: "Just arrived."

Jiang Jinjin also woke up.