25

Yan Zhengfei was really desperate.

Although they are still under adulthood, they understand everything that should be understood. Otherwise, why should Yun Xin worry about Zhou Yan's stepmother being pregnant. In the eyes of adults, these minors must not understand anything, and they must have a simple mind, but it is clear that it is an illusion caused by their overconfidence.

They know that their parents are the starting line of their lives.

Because of the financial resources created by their parents, they will be able to remain unrestrained when the third year of high school is approaching.

The college entrance examination is nothing to them, just like any previous quiz, because their parents have already arranged their lives.

Hearing Zhou Yan's almost angry words, Yan Zhengfei suffocated his "big idiot" and forgot that there was a quarrel over the term "outsiders" just now. He persuaded him painstakingly, "After that, all your father's money will be given to your stepmother. And your younger siblings who might be born? Are you willing?"

The wealthy people who said that they had a bloodshed for their fortune?

Before this battle started, his brother Yan patted his **** and surrendered. What a thing!

Zhou Yan said stiffly: "It has nothing to do with me."

He really made up his mind to not allow his dad to support him in school after he was eighteen. He would earn it on his own regardless of whether it was tuition or living expenses.

This may be a pity. Zhou Yan also understood very well in his heart, until this moment, he still hoped that his father would react to what he said and did. However, after this idea grew, he felt like he had a goal in his life.

Yan Zhengfei: "..."

He suffocated his breath and said, "Your stepmother is probably going to laugh so much that no one will survive."

What a good luck to meet such a fool and automatically give up a huge amount of fortune.

Speaking of stepmother, Zhou Yan finally remembered what Yun Xin did.

He squeezed the bridge of his nose impatiently. This time he spoke less yin and yang. He just said wearily: "Don't do this in the future, she is not malicious to me, and I am not malicious to her, although we are not familiar, but no matter what. , She is my dad's wife. I don't want to take care of my dad's affairs. There will be another time, if she does this again, her friends will not have to do it in the future."

From beginning to end, Zhou Yan had no malice towards Jiang Jinjin.

He is indifferent to her, just like he would not like, but he would not hate the classmates who meet every day in the class.

He has attended his mother's wedding three times, and now he has attended his father's wedding only once. It's a small scene.

Yan Zhengfei heard the seriousness in Zhou Yan's words, and said involuntarily: "Don't worry, she didn't dare. She is weak against your stepmother."

Zhou Yan said, there was nothing to chat with Yan Zhengfei, so he hung up.

After hanging up the phone, he thought of Yunxin actually reminding Jiang Jinjin not to get pregnant, and he felt a headache again.