17

Although she did not receive the memory of the original owner, she can also get a general idea from the words of these people. Coincidentally, after she passed through, there was indeed a person named Qi Kai in the WeChat address book of the original owner who had sent her two messages.

She turned over the chat records between the original owner and Qi Kai, and she could also feel the original owner's helplessness and suffocation from the lines.

Qi Kai seems to have been chasing the original owner for a long time, and his tone is very domineering, but the original owner basically does not reply to the news, even if he does, he is polite and estranged. Jiang Jinjin, who did not understand the situation, initially thought that Qi Kai was a domineering president. .

Otherwise, how could he say "You are the woman I was destined for" and "I don't accept your rejection"?

She was still thinking: what should be the rich second generation, the original owner was afraid to offend him, so she didn't dare to delete the black dragon.

Now listen to what these people say, no matter how rounded, no matter how low the standard, this Qi Kai is insulated from the identity of the rich second generation.

The question is, in the face of such a human oil, why didn't the original owner drag him black?

Recalling the cautious and cautious attitude of the original owner when chatting with him, Jiang Jinjin couldn't help his scalp tingling: she...maybe it really collapsed.

There are several reasons why the original owner is so careful.

First, Qi Kai squeezed her handle. But now it sounds that Qi Kai hasn't chased the original owner at all. He really needs some help. According to the man's inferiority, he will be exposed in minutes, threatening and tempting. So this can be ruled out.

Second, Qi Kai is powerful and powerful, and the original owner cannot afford to offend him. This can be ruled out now. Even if Qi Kai is really a rich second generation, can he surpass Zhou Mingfeng in Yanjing? As the original owner of Zhou Mingfeng's current wife, should he be afraid of him? Still need to deal with him?

All reasons can be ruled out.

Then there is only one thing left. The original owner may be relatively timid and not accustomed to just getting on with people directly, so she can only endure Qikai's greasy offensive in silence, and even after resignation, she did not even act to block black.

How did that happen?

do not care!

Jiang Jinjin is a temperament who refuses to suffer at any time, no matter where he can stand the yin and yang strangeness of others in front of her.

Besides, on the yin and yang weird skills, she felt that these people should not be able to compare to her, decisively, before the fascinating male colleague spoke, she said first: "What kind of grandma's tone, look, sour. Now, there is no fire in my name, should you have it?"

The male colleague didn't expect that she would fight back, and was stunned for a while.

Madam? What the hell!

This made Jiang Jinjin more affirmed his guess.

Jiang Jinjin raised his hand and stroked his hair behind his ears, and chuckled softly: "However, don't worry, no one is fighting with you. I'm already married, and I'm even less interested in people who harass me for three days." , She looked at Qi Kai, who had been silent in the floral shirt, and her tone became colder, "Didn't I tell you that I'm married, don't send me those weird news anymore. Why, you guys just a little bit Do you have no moral bottom line?"