91

Zhou Mingfeng didn't make a move, and when he made a move, he directly caught the entire Xi family and Yuan Sheng by surprise.

As Zhou Mingfeng's lawyer, Shen Qing sent a lawyer's letter directly to the Xi family.

At the same time, Zhou Mingfeng also submitted the evidence provided by the kidnappers to the police.

Although it was an attempted kidnapping, the circumstances were serious and it was a crime. At the same time, Zhou Mingfeng started the investigation a few months ago. When Xi's mother retaliated deeply or shallowly against the people around Jiang Jinjin, she thought that the other party had no background and did not do too secretly. Therefore, Zhou Mingfeng was very relaxed when sending people to search for evidence.

Some people were fired by the company.

Zhou Mingfeng found the upper-level leaders of the company and obtained evidence of Xi Mu's pressure.

Some people had accidents.

The only minor injuries were bruises and severe fractures were hospitalized.

Others were directly warned.

Now as long as Zhou Mingfeng follows normal methods, Xi's mother will definitely be sentenced. In fact, Xi Zhiyi was also very panicked. She didn't expect her mother to be crazy enough to attack Zhou Mingfeng's only son. This definitely touched Zhou Mingfeng's defiance, so the Xi family ushered in Zhou Mingfeng's strong revenge.

At night, Jiang Jinjin was lying in Zhou Mingfeng's arms, still talking about it, "What will the Xi family do?"

Zhou Mingfeng closed his eyes comfortably, "I should go the path of insanity to excuse Mrs. Xi."

"Although I have always said that she is a lunatic, she must be in good spirits when she does these things."

"Xi Zhiyi has always wanted to contact me these days." Zhou Mingfeng squeezed her hand. This is something he likes to do recently. "Maybe I hope I can let the Xi family go, and then she will send Mrs. Xi abroad. At the same time, Mrs. Xi will be controlled by her for life and cannot return to China."

Jiang Jinjin was a little upset, "I don't believe that Xi Zhiyi is innocent. Doesn't she know what her mother did? If she did this earlier, there would be nothing to do."

Zhou Mingfeng laughed.

The chest cavity vibrates slightly. Jiang Jinjin was leaning in his arms, listening to his strong heartbeat, but now he heard him laugh again, and decisively reached out and pinched him.

During this period of time, Zhou's boss was too much.

So the traces of being pinched on his right arm remained unresolved.

As soon as it disappeared, Jiang Jinjin wanted to create new traces.

"What are you smiling about."

Zhou Mingfeng was in pain, so he had to explain: "It's too easy for me to laugh at you."

"Explain to you this way." Zhou Mingfeng said, "Just say the real estate you like. Do you want to share a villa with others, or own a big house by yourself."