60

Zhong Jia was very injured.

Zhou Yan didn't bother to pay attention to her, and went straight away. Zhong Jia suddenly lost the thought of suing Zhou Mingfeng, because she suddenly felt that even Zhou Yan believed in Jiang Jinjin like this. What about Zhou Mingfeng? In order not to let herself suffer more harm, Zhong Jia also decided to treat this as it had never happened. She didn't bother to remind Zhou Mingfeng that she might have a green grassland on her head.

She returned to the car, although she was determined not to be a demon, she was still very angry.

She is unhappy, so others will have to be even more unhappy.

After much deliberation, she thought of her cousin Zhong Fei. She wants to tell Zhong Fei, look, where does your son still have you as a mother in his heart now, he recognizes someone else as his mother!

Zhong Jia didn't bother to care about the jet lag and directly dialed Zhong Fei's number.

After a long time, Zhong Fei answered the phone lazily, but her tone was extremely disgusting: "Do you have no concept of time? Do you know it's midnight on my side?"

Zhong Jia: "..."

She took a sigh of relief and said in a weird manner: "I'm sorry, elder sister, I'm too impatient. Didn't you bother you to rest? Today I saw Ayan's stepmother dating a young and handsome guy, and I just thought about it. Come over and tell Ayan and brother-in-law, guess what, Ayan deleted my photo after seeing it, and told me that my aunt is an outsider! Now we are all outsiders, and then he will still know us. Who?"

"That's it?" Zhong Fei's tone was very cold. "This kind of thing is worth your call to quarrel with me?"

Zhong Jia: "Sister?"

"You were originally an outsider." Zhong Fei said, "you don't think you are Zhou's family, do you?"

Zhong Jia: "...No, Ayan's stepmother may have cheated."

"So what? It has something to do with you? And do you want me to blow your mouth so that you won't be called sister-in-law Zhou Mingfeng?"

Zhong Fei was irritated to get up. Now she swept away the coldness before, and what she said made Zhong Jia have difficulty breathing again and again, "Do you know what time I am here? Are you disturbing me to sleep for this kind of thing?"

After a reprimand, a man's low voice came from the other end, as if to appease Zhong Fei. Zhong Fei cursed "It's really bad luck" and hung up the phone.

Zhong Jia listened to the beeping busy tone on the other end of the phone.

She was at a loss.

what happened? ?

Probably the attitude of Zhou Yan and Zhong Fei, Zhong Jia both began to think: Is it really not a big deal to be suspected of derailment? So, one or two of them can be so calm? Did she have a problem, or did they have a problem?

Zhou Yan did not believe that Jiang Jinjin would cheat.

There is no reason, just to be so confident in her.

He dialed Jiang Jinjin's number as he walked to Linhu Villa.

Jiang Jinjin had already said goodbye to edwin. She was on the way back. Seeing Zhou Yan's call, she answered the phone without much thought, "What are you doing?"