63

This is really a textbook response.

It was Jiang Jinjin that Rao never expected Zhou Mingfeng to let her answer the call.

Although the mood is inexplicably volatile, he still retains a trace of reason. After all, this is a call from Zhou Yan's biological mother and his ex-wife. Wouldn't it be inappropriate for her to answer it? She said again: "I'll take it? Is it okay?"

Zhou Mingfeng had already turned off the shower, was wiping his body with a towel, and the corners of his lips curled up, "Yes."

In fact, he also guessed the reason for Zhong Fei's call.

He and Zhong Fei are very sensible. At the time, they both realized that the marriage that was like a stagnant water was a kind of internal friction and torture for the two. After weighing them, Zhong Fei took the initiative to propose a divorce, and the two did not have any financial resources. The contradictions and disputes above are peaceful divorce in an absolute sense. The act of becoming a close friend after divorce is obviously not suitable for him, nor for Zhong Fei. Over the years, the two have not talked much on the phone, and every time it is a matter of business.

She told Jiang Jinjin the whole story of her last marriage, and she didn't ask if the time had come.

However, some things, some misunderstandings, can still be solved right away.

Jiang Jinjin pressed the connect button, but at the same time, she also turned on the speaker, and by the way, pressed the record button.

Everything must be thoughtful.

Zhong Fei's voice is relatively cold, and it seems that it hasn't been long since waking up, a little lazy, but what she said is rusty and polite, "Is it convenient to answer the phone?"

Jiang Jinjin was taken aback, "Hello."

Zhong Fei was also obviously stunned, and soon she inferred who was answering the call.

This is Zhou Mingfeng's personal mobile phone. She knows that Zhou Mingfeng has always distinguished between public and private, so there is only one person who can touch his personal mobile phone and connect to it.

"Hello, Mrs. Zhou." Zhong Fei's tone was even more polite.

When Jiang Jinjin heard this name, he instantly felt that there is a difference between people and people. It seems that although Zhong Jia is Zhong Fei's cousin, the two sisters are completely different. Looking at this pattern of Zhong Fei, it is really good.

"Hello, Ms. Zhong." Jiang Jinjin was also very polite. She paused, "Daddy Zhou Yan is not convenient to answer the phone now. If you have something important, you can call him later."

Zhong Fei replied: "No, I will trouble you to help convey it, can you?"

Jiang Jinjin was envious of Zhou Mingfeng.

Good luck.

In fact, the luckiest thing about falling in love is not to meet someone who loves you so much, but to meet someone who can respect you even if you don't love you anymore.

It would be too difficult and too precious to meet such a person.

Many people have a deep affection when they are in love, and immediately turn their faces when they lose their love.