32

Zhong Jia is gone, and Jiang Jinjin naturally has no reason to stay where he is.

She resumed the conversation with Zhong Jia and was very satisfied with her performance. Up to now, it was not Zhou Mingfeng that she and Zhong Jia had quarreled about, but a win or lose. Just like today, Jiang Jinjin didn't realize that Zhong Jia had been staring at Zhou Mingfeng. From the time they entered and left, Zhong Jia only looked at Zhou Mingfeng a few times. Jiang Jinjin even had an illusion: she felt that if Zhong Jia came today, it was not Zhou Yan or Zhou Mingfeng that she wanted to see, but she...

However, the things that Zhong Jia said when he arrived today still provided her with alternative ideas.

Jiang Jinjin began to wonder how likely she would be to succeed if she followed Zhou Mingfeng.

She did have a heartbeat for Zhou Mingfeng, but this kind of heartbeat was not reliable. Generally speaking, she had no affection for him so far. It was precisely because of this that she was indifferent to Zhong Jia's provocation, and she didn't feel the slightest turbulence in her heart, and she even felt funny.

But from an outsider's point of view, is she a little wronged today?

Of course!

If this is put on someone else, it will explode within minutes. The cousin of my husband's ex-wife comes over to show off the yin and yang. If it is put in another family, if this is not so easy to fool, a quarrel is absolutely avoided. It's impossible.

I just don't know if Zhou Mingfeng will feel a little guilty and embarrassed.

After all, the cousin of the ex-wife talked to the current wife.

Many men are used to taking advantage of women's guilt, so of course she should also take advantage of Zhou Mingfeng's guilt at this moment.

However, she just doesn't know whether Zhou Mingfeng, who is already an old You Tiao, has any precious guilt.

Maybe he is also very calm?

Maybe he, like many men, thinks she should be more magnanimous, and thinks Zhong Jia's provocation is just sprinkling water innocently?

In any case, she did not intend to let this opportunity pass.

Jiang Jinjin returned to the bedroom and found that Zhou Mingfeng was not in the bathroom of the master bedroom, guessing that he should have gone to the second bedroom.

She took her pajamas from the cloakroom and made up her mind to take a good bath.

Sometimes Jiang Jinjin feels that the reason why she has no intention of divorce for the time being has nothing to do with this big villa.

It's so comfortable here. The bathroom in the master bedroom is nearly twenty square meters.

Lying in the bathtub, taking a bath, drinking red wine and watching TV, this kind of fairy day will indeed corrode her beliefs.

When she soaked herself into fragrant fragrance, as if she walked out of the bathroom with her own fairy spirit, Zhou Mingfeng was already sitting on the bed and looking at her phone. He is looking at the mobile phone, and she usually plays with the mobile phone. Jiang Jinjin pays attention to his movements, sits in front of the dressing table, looks at him through the mirror while taking care of the skin.