EXTRA 4

Golden Autumn September, the air is filled with a sweet smell of osmanthus.

In the school broadcast, the teacher is using non-standard plastic Mandarin to say that forest fire prevention is not allowed or not.

Even though it is autumn in September, the scorching sun still scorches the earth. Jiang Jinjin was lying on the desk with a look of impotence. The equipment in the classroom could be described as crude, only two ceiling fans were working lazily. The desk she was at was under the ceiling fan. Looking up, she couldn't help but think: Will the ceiling fan fall and hit her?

Smashed to death? Good for her!

Jiang Jinjin didn't expect that he just slept for a while, and then he wore it back two? More than ten years ago, he became a senior high school student.

It is also the kind of one poor and two white? Senior high school students.

If she were to be some rich lady, she would certainly have no objection.

While dizzy, someone came in from the classroom, holding a glass bottle of iced orange soda in his hand, the bottle body was still breathing air-conditioning.

The visitor put the soda on the desk, Jiang Jinjin looked up.

There was a touch of comfort in my heart.

She is not experiencing such a bad luck alone. At least she still has company.

"Where did the money come from?" Jiang Jinjin asked.

The boy wore an old white T-shirt and pursed his lips. "I borrowed it from my dad." The boy was Zhou Yan.

Are two people on the same day? They came here, the others were wearing souls, and they were wearing them here.

It's just that Jiang Jinjin didn't expect that there might be a little problem during the crossing. When she returned here, she turned out to be under the age of seventeen.

Zhou Yan is still two months older than her, which is incredible.

What made both of them very painful was that they had corresponding identities when they passed through, and they were actually in the same orphanage.

Her name is Jiang Jinjin, and his name is Zhou Yan.

They clearly appeared out of thin air, but everyone around seemed to accept their existence.

Except for the two of them, no one noticed that something was wrong.

Jiang Jinjin wasn't very courageous, let alone Zhou Yan's courage, the two of them didn't dare to think deeply, they were afraid to scare themselves half to death?

Now the two of them don't know what they can do.

Only one day? One day? Go on like this, eager for the order of time and space to return to normal.

When Jiang Jinjin heard that he had borrowed it from Zhou Mingfeng, he was gone for the least bit of uncomfortableness. He drank half of the bottle decisively with his habit, and he was relieved a lot for a while.

They went back to Zhou Mingfeng's senior year of high school.

Obviously, the native Zhou Mingfeng did not know who they were. Jiang Jinjin didn't have time to post it as his wife in advance, Zhou Yan, he wanted to get together and let his dad raise him, but the point is... he is two months younger than his dad now! His dad didn't know who he was, so he might get a "crazy man" from his dad if he said it.

How can I explain it?

Said that although I am only two months younger than you, I am indeed your biological son, such as a replacement son!