69

Jiang Jinjin really doubts life.

She thought her recent life was close to extravagance. For example, the managers of major brand stores will provide her with one door and one service. She can enjoy the treatment of visiting high-end luxury stores without leaving home. For example, Mr. Yang will prepare her ample nutrition every morning. When she saw Xueyan, she would occasionally miss the unpretentious white fungus soup. For example, nowadays, several cars change cars, and the cloakroom bags change backs every day.

Occasionally in the dead of night, she is also secretly worried: living in such a corrosive environment, can she go back to her past life!

As a result, steward Yang told her that compared to other wealthy families, she was simply too simple.

This will spoil her! !

The two bodyguards she took out today were the best and the highest-value bodyguards hired by Zhou Mingfeng. They were all over 1.8 meters tall, and were very magnificent. They were dressed in black formal wear and sunglasses, and could go directly to the movie. One of the bodyguards opened the back seat door for her. She looked back at Zhou's villa, shook her head, and sat in.

It's a coincidence.

When entering the main road of the villa, she ran into Mrs. Sun who was also out.

Sure enough, when Mrs. Sun went out, there were three cars.

Jiang Jinjin also opened the window probe and took a look.

Mrs. Sun went out really well. The three Porsches were all of the same model. They were very cool and dazzling. Even the license plate numbers were connected. Only when he thought of one carrying a dog and another carrying a cat, Jiang Jinjin couldn’t help thinking. : This is the rich man!

Although she has not attended a couple of wives' gatherings, she has a simple understanding of the wives in this villa area.

She is willing to work **** these things, after all, she regards these wives as future big customers.

This Mrs. Sun and her husband are close friends, and the two companies have joined forces to write a good story. Because of this marriage, both companies have maximized their interests. At the last wives' party, Jiang Jinjin heard two wives talking about this Mrs. Sun, saying that Mr. Sun seemed to be not very serious in his personal style, and he was confused with the female celebrity, but Mrs. Sun probably didn't care much. Living the most luxurious life, if you make a ranking in the Yanjing circle, who is the richest wife who spends the most money, then Mrs. Sun must be on the top of the list.

Jiang Jinjin's tears of admiration were about to fall.

Of course other wives think so too.

Marriage, isn't it the same thing, it's almost the same as anyone else. The children of these wives are all in junior high school. It doesn’t matter whether the husband’s heart is at home or not. As a woman, you still have to learn to have fun on your own. Can't make it by yourself?

On the way to Huaning Hotel, Jiang Jinjin received a call from Zhou Mingfeng.

The man's consciousness has been a bit high recently.

I call her almost every day, long or short.

When Jiang Jinjin answered the phone, he glanced at the time.