40

As the so-called wine is strong and courageous.

Without the sanity of the waking moment, Jiang Jinjin was completely exposed at this moment. She only treats the man in front of her as a prey. As for his last name and name, it really doesn't matter. His eyes were facing each other, Jiang Jinjin did not shy away, but Zhou Mingfeng still stared at her, perhaps too focused, he did not let go of the hand that was holding her waist.

He stared at her silently, his eyes focused, with an unclear meaning.

Jiang Jinjin was not discouraged either.

In the few romances before Chuanshu, there were also times when she took the initiative. However, she will not take the initiative to chase, but instead provokes a man who may not have been interested in her to surrender, and then launch a pursuit offensive. Life is short for dozens of years. Naturally, how happy you can come. For Jiang Jinjin, this "hunting" process is also very rare. Pushing and pulling between men and women is the most touching thing. It's really here. When couples are sticky, they lose a sense of happiness.

Jiang Jinjin took the initiative to withdraw from his embrace, slapped the water with a smile, turned his head, and said, "It's still early anyway, how about we play a game?"

Zhou Mingfeng remained silent.

Jiang Jinjin: "You dumb."

Zhou Mingfeng replied in a dumb voice: "It's not early, you can rest."

Jiang Jin looked at him in surprise, "Is it fun to have games while resting? Sleeping is a waste of time."

She continued, "You can swim, right?"

Zhou Mingfeng took back the sentence that praised her for good wine.

She is not half drunk. Maybe on the way back, she just felt a little uncomfortable, so she was so quiet.

What Zhou Mingfeng didn't know was that the reason Jiang Jinjin had done well before was just because she hadn't noticed him.

When she was swimming around in the pool, she inadvertently glanced to the shore and saw a scene that poke her heart.

The moon was shining, he was standing on the shore, slender, and staring at her, as if she was the only one in his eyes in the world.

She had to admit that she was deeply obsessed with this look.

Jiang Jinjin, who was awake, once moved Zhou Mingfeng's heart, but this heartbeat was so fast that it was not enough to counter her sanity. She is not suppressing it. This kind of words that are too forbearing is obviously too unreasonable when used on her. It is just that she has been moved by many people, so this kind of heart is in her life, in her consciousness, too. Too unusual.

Zhou Mingfeng knew that it was impossible for her to go ashore and let her mess around in the swimming pool alone.

As if to coax a child, he nodded, "Yes, but..."

Jiang Jinjin put his index finger up to his lips, "Shhh."

Zhou Mingfeng looked at her.

Both of them were standing wet in the swimming pool. Although the temperature difference between day and night was great, it was in the midsummer, and this spot would not be cold in the swimming pool.