84

In fact, Jiang Jinjin also knew that he was making trouble unreasonably.

But her unreasonable harassment, compared with Zhou Mingfeng's previous wave, is really insignificant.

With Zhou Mingfeng's caution, although she did not open the express delivery, she must be sure to let her open the express delivery. But Jiang Jinjin doesn't look at him very well now, so naturally he wants to find faults at first sight.

Zhou Mingfeng also knew he was wrong.

Had to stay, let Jiang Jinjin send, took the knife for dismantling the courier, and dismantled the couriers one by one.

There are indeed no dangerous items. In fact, as far as Zhou Mingfeng understood, Xi's mother would not "substantially" harm Jiang Jinjin, but would only torture her mentally. Jiang Jinjin squatted aside, picked up the items in the express and turned left and right. Some are a few photos, the photos are the photos of the original owner and Xi Chengguang, and some are pictures of Xi Chengguang's speedy drawings, which are also painted by the original owner... Xi Mu sent these things to remind the original owner that she should never forget Xi Chengguang .

If Jiang Jinjin is the original owner, then these items with strong memories will definitely take a few stabs in her heart.

But it is very regrettable that Jiang Jinjin has no memory of the original owner. Even if there is, she is not the original owner, and she doesn't like Xi Chengguang either.

"What's going on..." Jiang Jinjin asked.

Until now, she didn't know how Zhou Mingfeng understood her completely different from before.

She thought that he should have also found out everything about the original owner. Perhaps he also misunderstood, thinking she was the second personality of the original owner.

With all that said, she naturally no longer has to conceal her ignorance of the past.

Zhou Mingfeng didn't seem to be surprised that she asked this question.

He just glanced at the photos faintly, then withdrew his gaze, stopped looking at the second glance, and said: "Mrs. Xi gave birth to one son and one daughter. You have already met the daughter. It is the President Xi, and the son is Xi Chengguang. According to anecdotal rumors, the Xi family had inherited disease genes in the past three generations. It was passed down from male to female. Perhaps it was because of Xi Chengguang's illness. Since his birth, Mrs. Xi has put all her thoughts on him, so, After Xi Chengguang passed away, she couldn't accept it."

There was a slight sadness in Jiang Jinjin's heart.

The experience of the sorrowful original owner.

"However," Jiang Jinjin asked, "Is Xi Chengguang's death related to me?"

Zhou Mingfeng calmed her down, "How could it be possible that he died after the onset of the illness."

Jiang Jinjin breathed a sigh of relief and asked, "Since it has nothing to do with me, why is his mother..."

"It's an extreme idea." Zhou Mingfeng said, "In fact, before Xi Chengguang was alive, she disagreed. As for why after Xi Chengguang's death, she suddenly changed her attitude and regarded you as a survivor, that may only be clear to her.