83

Zhou Yan really didn't want to be an electric light bulb here. After a few words with Zhou Mingfeng awkwardly, he said uncomfortably, "I'm leaving now."

Zhou Mingfeng nodded, his brows gently warned: "Be careful on the road."

So Zhou Yan left lightly. After entering the elevator and walking out of Building D, he raised his head and glanced at the moon in the sky. Involuntarily sighed, the adult's emotional world is really troublesome.

Originally, Zhou Yan was going to go home directly, but he had just walked out of Panhu Yaxuan.

He couldn't hide his concern and glanced back, then stopped.

Forget it. Going back now, if they quarrel and cause a big conflict, there won't even be a mediator. Thinking of this, Zhou Yan took out his mobile phone from his pocket, opened the navigation software, and searched for it. There is a bookstore within one kilometer nearby. It is better for him to go to the bookstore to pass the time and wait for them to talk about it. Go home with them in the past?

Zhou Yan quickly followed the navigation guide to a bookstore nearby.

The bookstore is very large, and there is also a drink counter. He went to the bookshelf to find counseling materials according to the memo recorded in the mobile phone. These were recommended to him by Xu Congjian, which should be very useful.

What Zhou Yan didn't know was that when he was immersed in the contents of the book, he was passing by someone.

Qiao Su stopped and looked back at the thin boy under the light, still a little weird.

She had seen the ranking list of the class last semester. Zhou Yan was always behind. According to rumors, he was also an unlearned school bully. He had nothing to do except fight and skip class all day long. But now she has been in this class for a month, and the image she saw Zhou Yan seemed to be quite different from the rumored image.

...

On the other side, Zhou Mingfeng is still cooking his steak methodically in the kitchen.

Jiang Jinjin wandered around in this big house.

The life of the rich is truly unpretentious! Panhu Yaxuan was originally a well-known high-end community. The decoration design of this house under the name of Zhou Mingfeng all poke her preferences. The decoration of some houses is too luxurious and dazzling, and some houses are decorated simply in a minimalist style. This kind of decoration is not appreciated by Jiang Jinjin. This set is just right, the furnishings in the house are also very particular, the most important thing is that it is very big! !

Of course, the forest villa covers a wider area.

But the villa is not very convenient to go upstairs and downstairs after all. It has been twenty years since the completion of the Forest Villa. It should have been overlooked at the beginning, so no elevator was installed.

Although there are only three floors in total, it is occasionally inconvenient to go upstairs and downstairs.

Compared to villas, Jiang Jinjin still prefers large flats. For this set, she estimated that it should be at least three hundred flats.

Four bedrooms and two halls, the balcony is also very wide, standing on the balcony can see the opposite lake.

When Jiang Jinjin came to the kitchen, Zhou Mingfeng had already cooked the steak. He was omnipotent. The steak was cooked in a good manner. The two occupied one side of the long table with a decanter in the middle. In fact, Jiang Jinjin is not hungry, but thinking that this is Zhou Mingfeng's personally fried steak, he still smiled and picked up a knife and fork, cut a small piece of steak and tasted it. The rich taste made Jiang Jinjin not stingy with his praise. , "It tastes great, better than the Michelin restaurant we went to last time!"