38

Two years ago, Assistant Liu had already worked in Zhou's family, but unfortunately, he happened to be dispatched outside the company for three months at that time, and the rumors that Zhou Mingfeng and Su Siyue were catching up What happened in these three months, when Assistant Liu returned to China, the public relations department was already suppressed and silent, so even Assistant Liu didn't know the whole story, and even when the rumors rose again today, he thought about it. It was also Su Siyue who wanted to be a demon as Zhou's predecessor.

The only thing he didn't expect was that Mr. Zhou didn't even know Su Siyue at all.

Thinking about it now, there is a sense of contradiction. After all, Mr. Zhou has no interest in the entertainment industry at all. At the beginning, it was not that no one wanted to sponsor the Zhou Group. The entertainment industry made a lot of profits. Many groups have related entertainment industry. cooperate. Counting the various industries under Zhou's name now has nothing to do with entertainment... He has never seen Zhou Zong ever dealt with people in the entertainment industry.

He came to Mr. Zhou as an assistant almost as soon as he graduated. He dare not say anything else. Mr. Zhou is definitely decent in terms of his private life.

In the past few years, where has there been any woman beside Mr. Zhou!

When Zhou is busy, he doesn't even care about his own son, is he still obsessed with the relationship between men and women?

Assistant Liu felt ashamed. As Mr. Zhou's assistant, he even suspected that Mr. Zhou had a brief period with Su Siyue!

He is sorry for Mr. Zhou's trust!

Assistant Liu came over, and quickly included Su Siyue's relevant information with a detailed explanation from two years ago-

"Two years ago, Su Siyue lived in the same community with a female contestant participating in a variety show at the time. The paparazzi did not photograph the female contestant. He happened to photograph a luxury car with a serial number plate parked at the gate of the community. The paparazzi thought it would be captured. The female player was taken care of by the gold master, so she squatted for a while, but she caught Su Siyue out. She stood on the side of the road and talked to the person in the luxury car, and then the person in the luxury car handed her a card. "

"At that time, this video was uploaded to the Internet by paparazzi. Su Siyue was not well-known at that time and did not attract widespread attention. The public relations department also suppressed it. However, some people in the circle recognized the car as your name. I don't know when it will start, but there is a gossip saying that you are the person behind Su Siyue."

Zhou Mingfeng does not remember the insignificant things.

At this time, he still didn't think of who Su Siyue was, and said: "You go and contact the public relations staff who handled this matter at the time, and tell me after you clarify the matter."

Assistant Liu hurriedly responded.

While verifying this with the public relations department, we also asked relevant personnel to suppress these hot searches.

Zhou Mingfeng pinched the bridge of his nose.

Remembering that Butler Yang was still waiting outside the door, he walked to the door and said warmly: "You just said she brought a lot of luggage?"