EXTRA 5

Jiang Jinjin can't take care of the present? It is still time for lunch, and he came out of the dormitory and went straight to the boys' dormitory.

Now she doesn't have a cell phone, nor does Zhou Yan. Originally, she planned to be cheeky and ask Auntie Suguan to find Zhou Yan next time. She hadn't done her psychological well-building, so Yu Guang glanced at the thin Zhou Mingfeng and walked over here. She was overjoyed and hurriedly trot to his face. In his shocked eyes, she said in a very familiar tone: "Zhou Mingfeng, you can help me call Zhou Yan."

The tone is very reasonable? Of course?.

The weather in September is still hot, especially in this afternoon, without a trace of wind.

Jiang Jinjin was wearing a white-washed cotton skirt. His skin was so white that he seemed to be radiant.

Her eyes are clear and smart, so she is watching?, Zhou Mingfeng's heart unexpectedly? There is a feeling that he? I can't tell the truth.

Maybe the other party got too close, so close to him? You can smell her body.

Perhaps when the other person spoke, the tone seemed to be him? A very close person, making him? He was a little stupefied. Did they know each other before? Are they familiar?

Zhou Mingfeng is not that much? A gentle person, he doesn't have a good relationship with his classmates. Of course, he's not very helpful in his qualities, but I don't know why? Why?, look? Jiang Jinjin , Listen? She spoke to him in a commanding tone. He actually nodded, "Okay."

Jiang Jinjin also knew that Zhou Mingfeng was not eighteen years old this year. He didn't know him. She doesn't like her either, but she still feels that this person is her husband, even if it is not yet, it will always be in the future, right?

Is she watching? Zhou Mingfeng entered the boys' dormitory.

The weather is too hot, and the excitement makes Jiang Jinjin have not thought of sunscreen for the time being.

Zhou Mingfeng went up to the fifth floor.

When they came to the dormitory, their high school dormitory was an eight-person room. Apart from Zhou Yan in the dormitory, several other people did not take a nap. They were either reading books or listening to music with headphones on. Zhou Yan happened to be sleeping on Zhou Mingfeng's upper bunk. Zhou Mingfeng came to the iron frame bed, thought for a while, and shouted in a deep voice, "Zhou Yan, wake up."

Zhou Yan did not sleep deeply.

Half-dreaming and half-awake, when he heard his dad's voice, he thought he hadn't crossed over. A Ji Ling opened his eyes, but the young version of dad caught him.

Dad almost blurted out with a sound.

He? He swallowed the words with difficulty? Go, and his voice was a little hoarse, "What? What? What?"

Zhou Mingfeng said, "Someone is looking for you downstairs."

Zhou Yan gave a dazed hmm and got out of bed. After coming down, I went to the bathroom to wash my face with cold water, and then I walked out of the dormitory.

He? Not long after he went out, another gossiping boy in the class suddenly said: "This is noon? Who is looking for Zhou Yan. Isn't it..."

Several boys laughed, "It's Jiang Jinjin, right? The relationship between the two is so good that they are not normal. They eat together and fetch water every day."

A boy bold? Asked Zhou Mingfeng, "Zhou Mingfeng, who is looking for Zhou Yan."

Zhou Mingfeng is still holding it in his hand? On the chemistry test questions, I just glanced at the man faintly when he heard that he was only seventeen or eighteen years old this year, but his aura was new, and the people in the class and the dormitory didn't dare to provoke him. At this glance, the boys' dormitory began to quiet down.