29

Only Jiang Jinjin and Zhou's father and son were left in the box.

She is still flipping through the menu. The three big boys are all in their puberty period. They have been busy for a day today, and they must have a good appetite. Since Zhou Mingfeng paid the bill, she naturally couldn't let go of this opportunity to squeeze the wool. While turning over, she talked with Zhou Mingfeng on the side, "Can you eat thick abalone?"

She wanted something before Zhou Mingfeng came.

But when she looked at the price, she was confused. It was definitely not something she could afford. She couldn't resist her curiosity and asked the waiter what kind of abalone it was.

The waiter said that this is a top-quality abalone. Originally, this restaurant also served a limited amount of top-notch abalone, but they didn't happen by coincidence. This one was booked early and sold out in the afternoon.

Zhou Mingfeng said warmly: "You can order it."

Jiang Jinjin: "Good!"

Although Zhou Mingfeng would only nod his head and say yes, Jiang Jinjin would seek his opinion before adding any dishes.

After all, it is the boss who pays the bill.

The two were chatting quietly. Jiang Jinjin suddenly realized that there was a protagonist in the box, so he closed the menu, looked at Zhou Yan, and asked, "Zhou Yan, see if you have anything you want to eat. ?"

Jiang Jinjin and Zhou Yan used their strength to explain that between stepmother and stepson, they can get along like roommates and classmates.

Zhou Yan had no malice towards Jiang Jinjin from beginning to end, nor was he full of hostility towards the stepmother who "snatched" his father away, as others thought.

The reason is probably that he is used to it. He felt uncomfortable when he attended his mother's wedding with someone else for the first time. This kind of feeling was once alive and twice familiar. Before his dad remarried, he had experienced it three times. Can he be unfamiliar?

He did not reject the three stepfathers in the past. Is it true that he treats them differently when he comes to the stepmother?

Zhou Yan replied calmly: "No."

"Hmm." Jiang Jinjin took the menu back again, without raising his head, and asked: "What to drink? Juice or plum soup?"

"casual."

"I don't know if the sour plum soup is good or not," Jiang Jinjin seemed to mutter to himself, as if to Zhou Yan, "Why don't you drink the juice? Some apple juice and orange juice?"

Zhou Yan: "Yes."

"What about you?" Jiang Jinjin turned his head to look at Zhou Mingfeng.

Zhou Mingfeng originally listened to the conversation between the two, with a seemingly non-existent smile on her face, but she didn't expect that she suddenly asked him, but caught off guard, the two looked at each other again.

"what?"

"Would you like to drink?" Jiang Jinjin said, "but the wine here doesn't seem to be very good, do you drink it? Red and white?"