97

This anniversary celebration is very big. Obviously, the senior leaders above also know the thoughts of the employees below. In addition to each employee's one-month salary, they also put a lot of effort into the lottery. Even the consolation prize is a valuable shopping card. Everyone They are all red and unhappy. Jiang Jinjin and Zhou Yanke were greedy, and they wanted to throw their number plates into the lottery box... but they just thought about it.

Only the lucky draw part of this kind of activity is the real climax.

Even Zhou Mingfeng's speech can only be ranked behind.

Every employee eats and drinks well, and has won valuable awards, and his faces are filled with smiles that seem to be happy for the New Year.

The celebration didn't end until almost ten o'clock.

However, each department has its own funds for activities. Taking advantage of everyone's interest, it is natural to arrange the next activities.

Zhou Yan was called to play by a colleague of Weimei Company, leaving Jiang Jinjin dare not to speak, so he had to accompany Zhou Mingfeng, a model worker, to continue working overtime in the hotel's most luxurious suite.

Jiang Jinjin was dissatisfied. Watching the group live broadcast their schedule, he was too sour. Naturally, he wanted to anger Zhou Mingfeng: "Why did you agree to let Zhou Yan go out with them?"

Zhou Mingfeng just finished replying to an email, raised his head and glanced at her who was rolling on the big bed, and said in a low voice, "Didn't you say that he needs to decompress his heavy studies in the third year of high school?"

What she said was right...

She pulled out the sheets, her face was straightforward, "Don't you think I need to decompress too?"

Then why do we have to keep her down!

She wants to play too!

Zhou Mingfeng said, "It is being arranged."

Jiang Jinjin: "???"

"Wait until I'm done."

The two of them have now entered the stage of not being ashamed or embarrassed. When Jiang Jinjin heard what he said, he knew what he meant.

Looking at his serious look, he muttered, "Are you decompressing or me?"

Zhou Mingfeng didn't answer her words, he continued to devote himself to work.

Jiang Jinjin is really boring, if it weren't for the old jealousy here, she would like to order a meal for a handsome boy with a size of 1.8 meters to deliver the meal to her.

After I don't know how long, Jiang Jinjin stayed in bed almost falling asleep, Zhou Mingfeng was finished, he turned off the computer, came to the bed and sat down lightly. The two seldom spent the night outside. One time, Jiang Jinjin was fully prepared. There was a big temperature difference between day and night in Yanjing in autumn. The outside was bleak and the house was warm as spring. Jiang Jinjin's cheek was pressed against the soft pillow. Zhou Mingfeng sat aside, and the two looked at each other. , As if in a game, Jiang Jinjin was not as strong as he was, and was the first to laugh out loud.