23

After listening to Jiang Jinjin's words, even if Yan Zhengfei wanted to quibble for Yunxin again, he couldn't find the right words in his stomach and could only remain silent.

When Jiang Jinjin turned his head, Yu Guang caught a glimpse of a car coming from behind. He turned his head and saw that before he could evade in the future, he recognized that this was one of Zhou Mingfeng's cars. He gave a pleasant surprise, and the car stopped. , She ignored Yan Zhengfei, who was on the sidelines, and walked to the car in three steps in two steps. The window was already open. Zhou Mingfeng was sitting in the back seat. Seeing her enthusiastic appearance, she smiled and said:" do what?"

"My store is about to open. Give the neighbors some small gifts." Jiang Jinjin bent over. She was at home almost all day today. Naturally, she would not dress very solemnly. She only wears looser clothes. The T-shirt is matched with the sports shorts that are popular this year, a pair of sports shoes are on the feet, and a long hair is randomly tied into a ball head. She has a good foundation. Under such a casual dress, standing with Yan Zhengfei, she also looks like a few years old.

"Yeah." Zhou Mingfeng's gaze swept over Yan Zhengfei inadvertently.

Obviously it was just this understatement, and Yan Zhengfei was almost frightened.

If it was left before, although Yan Zhengfei was afraid of Zhou Mingfeng, he would greet him well when he met him. Today was probably a guilty conscience. The moment before, he was speechless because of Jiang Jinjin's words. This second saw Zhou Mingfeng. He immediately understood why Yun Xin was so frightened and even tossed and turned for more than a week.

They all understood that even if Jiang Jinjin was Zhou Yan's stepmother, what if the name of the stepmother derives many chilling vicious stories. Jiang Jinjin is also Zhou Yan's elders. These juniors are just Zhou Yan's friends, so why do they care about Zhou Yan's father and stepmother?

If Uncle Zhou knew, what would he think?

Yan Zhengfei was really scared now.

Even he, when he persuaded Zhou Yan to call Uncle Zhou some time ago, he also thought of the contention competition on a further level... Couldn't Uncle Zhou think of it?

If Uncle Zhou misunderstands that this is also Zhou Yan's idea, then they are harming Zhou Yan!

No matter how well Yan Zhengfei concealed it, he was still a 16 or 17-year-old student after all. Zhou Mingfeng could see him through with a look in his eyes, and naturally saw the panic look on his face.

Under the pressure of Zhou Mingfeng's sight, Yan Zhengfei smiled dryly and said hello, "Hello Uncle Zhou."

Jiang Jinjin didn't understand that even if Zhou Mingfeng had the potential to be a gentle scum like "the first one second is gentle, the next second will raise a knife to kill and dissect", there is no need to be afraid of him being like this. At this time, it shows that her mental quality is excellent. Look, she is still dressed as Zhou Mingfeng's wife, and sleeps with him in the same bed every night. It's not that she sleeps soundly until dawn, and there is no problem at all.

Zhou Mingfeng nodded, and said to Jiang Jinjin, "Are you in the car?"

This villa area is very large, and you may not be able to finish shopping in a day, but at this time they are only a few minutes' walk away from home.