58

Even if Yun Xin wanted to blurt out "You didn't agree", she could only endure her life.

I was so suffocated that my heart hurts.

She didn't dare to look at the eyes of her parents, let alone meet Uncle Zhou. To this day, she regrets what she did that night too much.

"Auntie." Yunxin plucked up her courage, her internal organs were a little bit painful, but she managed to endure, and said in a grievance: "I was a little confused that day, don't take it to heart. If you give birth to a child, I will I like it very much."

Jiang Jinjin waved his hand with a smile on his face: "I still listened to what you said. You are right. Xiao Yan is at a critical moment in the next year. If I get pregnant, Xiao Yan may not have the mind to go to class. He I like children, if I have a younger brother and sister, that would be great." She smiled playfully, "It must be the demon-loving sister and the demon-loving brother that you young people say."

Zhou Yan was helpless, but there was a smile on his face.

Even though Mrs. Yun is very annoyed by his daughter's ignorant behavior, he will not reprimand her in front of outsiders.

After Mrs. Yun came back, her face returned to normal, and she smiled and said, "Yun Xin and Zhou Yan have known each other since childhood, and she did too. I used to say that she would give birth to her a younger brother and sister. So she ran away from home. It was a child's xinxing. This is because she is worried about Zhou Yan."

Jiang Jinjin smiled deeper, "It's still different, Xiao Yan's heart is wider, he doesn't have that many thoughts, he is simple and straightforward. I didn't have any friends here when I got married. I was still listening to my friends last time. This person Ah, when I get older, I have fewer and fewer friends. When I get married, I don't have a table together. I don't worry about my Xiaoyan. I will definitely have many friends when I get married. Ah, I said this will not be too far away. ?"

She said the next sentence to Zhou Mingfeng.

What can Zhou Mingfeng do?

I can only cooperate with her, and smiled faintly: "It's okay."

"So, it is Xiao Yan's blessing to have friends like Yunxin." Jiang Jinjin looked at Zhou Yan, "I will have a girlfriend in the future, but you can't forget you friends who care about you."

Yun Xin looked at Zhou Yan blankly.

Although Zhou Yan was embarrassed, he nodded, "I know."

Jiang Jinjin was satisfied.

As for how Yunxin will be reprimanded by her parents after she goes back, that has nothing to do with her.

Both adults and minors must be responsible for their words and deeds.

Yun Xin couldn't care about crying. Because she has to face very difficult problems next.

Zhou Mingfeng has something. This is Jiang Jinjin's evaluation of him. Before they left, Zhou Mingfeng put an end to the incident. Under the moonlight, he was slender and had a stern face. He said calmly, "You are still students, don't worry. For adults. Improving academic performance and developing good morals are your main tasks."