10

When Jiang Jinjin came to school, it was exactly time for get out of class. She knew from Assistant Liu that this meeting was on the fourth floor of the teaching building.

Assistant Liu is reliable. He has notified the school yesterday that Mrs. Zhou will attend the parent meeting. The school also sent someone to wait in front of the teaching building early in the morning. After getting out of the car, Jiang Jinjin saw a man in professional formal wear with a slight smile. A shy female teacher.

Although the female teacher is shy, her professional ability is absolutely passable. She introduced herself smoothly: "Hello Mrs. Zhou, you may not have met me yet. I am Zhou Yan's math teacher this semester. My surname is Sun. , Teacher Chen asked me to take you to the conference room. Please here."

Jiang Jin was surprised: "Do you teach math?"

This is also her stereotype. In her memory, it seems that the teacher who taught her math has always been a male teacher. The first time I saw a female teacher who taught math.

Teacher Sun smiled and stroked her hair behind her ears: "Everyone thought I was teaching Chinese at first."

He seemed to know that the school leaders value Zhou's family. Teacher Sun thought that Jiang Jinjin was suspicious of her, and quickly introduced his professional experience.

After listening, Jiang Jinjin only wanted to give a thumbs up.

Ms. Sun graduated from a top 1 university in China and received a master's degree the year before. Now she is studying for a Ph.D while working. She is also majoring in mathematics and has won awards in the International Mathematical Olympiad. In fact, Mrs. Sun is not a person who is very good at dealing with strangers. Just when he was about to arrive in the meeting room, Mrs. Sun suddenly came back to his senses-wait, why did she talk to Zhou Yan's parents about college time? ? This is not right!

Unlike Teacher Sun, Jiang Jinjin has been very popular since childhood and is good at socializing. As long as she is willing, she will never let the atmosphere be cold.

Under her guidance, it is normal for Teacher Sun to quickly open the chatterbox.

Arriving at the door of the conference room, Teacher Sun stopped, Jiang Jinjin said in a sincere tone: "Teacher Sun, you are so amazing, so let's add a WeChat. If I don't understand anything in the future, can I ask you? "

Although Teacher Sun was still in shock, he took out his mobile phone and added Jiang Jinjin's WeChat account.

What Jiang Jinjin thinks is: Maybe she will do other business in the future, maybe this teacher Sun will also become her potential customer~

Today, she will add the WeChat of all the teachers in Zhou Yan's class. In addition, she will also join the parent group of the class. These are the connections and customers that she can't even think of before she wears the book. If she misses it, she ignores it. Son of a bitch.

On the other side, after the class bell rang, Zhou Yan received a WeChat link from his best friend Yan Zhengfei.

Yan Zhengfei: [Link. Surprised! I'm not mistaken, is this ZY's stepmother? 】

Zhou Yan paused, lowered his head, and clicked the link under the desk. As soon as the page turned, he entered the school's forum website.