89

Jiang Jinjin, who yelled at his own life, changed his face for a second after Zhou Mingfeng got off the car and came to the convenience store, his face was full of smiles.

Even though the convenience store is busy, it has enough staff, and with the help of several boys, there is no need for Zhou Mingfeng to help.

But today Zhou Yan is particularly proud.

Nothing else, he finally, finally discovered what he was better than his dad.

In terms of packing things, his dad can't even keep up with a tenth of his.

It seems that his dad is not good at everything.

The business in the store is very good, and the location of the new store is good, so Jiang Jinjin hired three employees to take turns to work. This first day of opening is very important. Jiang Jinjin attaches great importance to convenience stores. The convenience stores are basically the same. It is really great to stand out. difficulty. However, she still has the secret to winning. Youwei Convenience Store's Oden is the only one, and now the Oden is processed and improved based on Xu Congjian's formula.

Facts have proved that her decision to work part-time at Weimei Company is very wise.

As a result, she has made enough preparations for the exam, and also met her new partner edwin.

Secondly, because of the cooperation between Weimei and Japan, one of the Japanese girls in her docking project is very good. During a small chat, I heard that she was worried about oden cooking. The girl said that her uncle had opened it for many years. Oden, very experienced in this area. Under the guidance of the sister's uncle, the oden recipe has been improved again, while retaining the authentic taste, while adding new flavors.

Especially the autumn and winter seasons are coming soon, I believe that at that time, the sales of oden will be even higher.

Youwei Convenience Store is Jiang Jinjin's "unintentional arrogance" in his entrepreneurial career.

She originally just wanted to open a store to earn some pocket money and living expenses, but she didn't expect the store to open better.

In the evening, Jiang Jinjin left the convenience store and returned to the forest villa with the Zhou family and his son.

Zhou Yan was really tired today, and lay down as soon as he returned to the room.

Jiang Jinjin is not tired, but now there are more exciting things waiting for her to do, that is-settle the accounts.

She pressed the calculator, cracklingly estimated today's turnover.

Unlike the main store here in the villa area, the branch store is also a good time for business when night falls.

Zhou Mingfeng came in from outside and saw her sitting cross-legged on the bed, pressing the calculator with excitement. Seeing him coming, she said with bright eyes: "I have sent it out. It would be nice if I had this sales every day."

She said again: "The calculator still affects my performance. I don't feel it, by the way, Zhou Mingfeng, do you know abacus?"

Before Zhou Mingfeng could answer, she flaunted: "Actually, I plan to play very fast and very well."

It is a pity that nowadays I rarely see an abacus, and it is not very convenient to carry it.