78

Zhou Yan finally brought back grilled chicken wings for Jiang Jinjin.

The two of them ate secretly, and they didn't dare let Steward Yang find out.

Although Steward Yang was a steward in the Zhou family, he stayed in the Zhou family for more than ten years. Whether in Zhou Mingfeng's heart or Zhou Yan's heart, he was not only a steward, but also a member of the Zhou family. Steward Yang is also in his 50s this year. Needless to say, his work ability is very good. He is the one who can't live without Zhou's family of three.

Butler Yang is very concerned about their lives, so if this kind of roadside stall appears in Zhou's house and he sees it...

Of course, Steward Yang wouldn't say anything, he has always had a sense of measure, but the worried look in his eyes made people feel that he was doing something wrong.

"Your mother went to school to see you today?" Jiang Jinjin asked.

Zhou Yan took a careful look at Jiang Jinjin, and when he found that the other party's tone and expression were correct, he nodded cautiously, "Well. I gave me pocket money for this semester."

"How much wow!" Jiang Jinjin likes gossip.

Zhou Yan said a number, and Jiang Jinjin thought he had heard it wrong, "What, three or three hundred thousand?"

How can pocket money be so much! Actually six digits!

It is estimated that her pocket money for twenty years before she wears the book does not exceed six figures.

This made Jiang Jinjin's admiration for Zhou Yan rush to the climax in an instant.

You must have saved the galaxy in your last life to meet such aunts and mothers!

"Well, she was going to give 600,000 yuan." Zhou Yan muttered, "I don't want..."

Jiang Jinjin: "...Does your mother give pocket money once every semester?"

"Yep."

Jiang Jinjin took back the idea of ​​"want to be a good friend with Zhong Fei" during the day. She doesn't want to be Zhong Fei's friend now, she wants to be Zhong Fei's daughter.

It just so happens that Zhong Fei also regrets not having a daughter!

A semester is only a few months, this pocket money is equivalent to six figures in a month.

"You are so rich, are you embarrassed to have to run errands with me?" Jiang Jinjin looked contemptuous.

The look of contempt on Zhou Yan's face is even more in place, "You are so old, you are ashamed to ask me to bring you food?"

Jiang Jinjin: "..."

At this age...

So big...

She immediately took out her mobile phone, opened the chat interface with Zhou Mingfeng, and sent a voice message in the past: "Zhou Mingfeng, I am beating your son, are you okay?"

"I'll give you two minutes," Jiang Jinjin looked at Zhou Yan, "withdraw the sentence you just said."

Zhou Yan pouted, "No. I'm telling the truth."